Information on romance scams and scammers.
#298085 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:53 pm
Amber Scott
2101 Country Meadows
Cir Sarasota FL 34235
Landline number: 6018461766

Email address unknown at this time

FAKE Emergency Leave Email

usarmy emergencyleave [email protected]

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA JOINT FORCE WITH NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA JOINT FORCE WITH NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION

AFGHANISTAN PEACE KEEPING BASE KABUL

UNITED STATES MILITARY INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD

Attention Sir

RE: EMERGENCY LEAVE APPLICATION FOR SERGEANT

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your leave Application made on behalf of your fiancée Sergeant Amber Scott a US troop on peace keeping mission here in Afghanistan Kabul under my command and military jurisdiction. I understand through this application and the previous discussions with her on her affairs and marriage proposal to you and that she is to proceed for a marital arrangement with you and has so much talked on this matter and seeks now to conclude with you to be her legal husband.

I must inform you here that she is of an important mission holding a profound position in security and monitoring duties as one of our military intelligence here.

Accordingly, you should also note that this is not time for her official leave but not withstanding she will be granted an emergency leave basically on your explanations and comprehensive introduction of your true personality coupled with her zeal to seek for this leave opportunity in other to get to your country to get a finalizations for marriage with you.

I must also bring to your notice that the United States Military authority does not ask our troops to pay for their official leaves or holidays/vacations assigned and approved by the military authority but in a situation where any member of the US army on his on her own discretions and agreement with his fiancée apply or request for an emergency leave it must involve payment of fees in line with the number of weeks or months leave duration that will be chosen as available for only emergency reasons on request by troops on peace keeping mission only. It is very important that you understand these points very well and the more reasons you must pay and support in other to give this office the support to give approval to your request to have him home only for marital reasons.

We have the following leave durations to be considered and approved for accepted Applicants seeking for coming home of their fiancée on peace keeping mission and as i have offered you the chance to choose from the below leave durations with non-negotiable payments attached to each leave duration.

The United States Military officers seeking for emergency leave to fulfill marital proposal and promises are entitled for the following leave/ emergency vacation options as stated below and must use it as requested and no misconduct is to be tolerated:

EMERGENCY LEAVE CATEGORIES

(A) 2 WEEKS LEAVE DURATION: $ 800.00

(B) 5 WEEKS LEAVE DURATION: $ 1000.00

(C) 3 MONTHS AND A WEEK LEAVE DURATION: $ 1,500.00

The above leave durations are made available for you to choose and send payment according to choice made for your fiancée depending on your capability and expected time that you will want him to spend with you.

The reasons of payment for emergency leave Application is to assist the US

Military authority in replacement expenses and supporting of troops coming to take over duties from any one going on emergency leave and must be considered

worthy and a way of ensuring that our troops are protected and allowed to judiciously make use of their times for reasons they are applied and paid for.

This must be well understood for any applicant/fiancée, and instructions made herein must be dully followed with the payment you made.

Dear Sir, the amount fixed on each emergency vacation choice made in accordance of the rules and all guidelines clearly stated on this memo to avoid mistake or termination of approval, and you have to understand that the money you send is received by us, and we want to let you know that your fiancée can’t come over if you don’t pay for a any duration of the listed leave above, you will make the capability and expected time that you will want him to spend with you .

NOTE: For payment of any choice of leave duration, applicants are to choose to pay all fees at one time or in two or three installments’ beginning with nothing less than 30% of the total charge for the leave duration option or choice made by applicants.

On the receipt of the full payment in less than 7 days of this notification the name of your fiancée will be processed and listed on the list of emergency leave to allow him to proceed on the applied emergency leave at the time you expect her arrival in your country and to get married to you legally.

For any choice you have made from the above leave durations, payment must be made in full within 7 days from today either in full or part of the fee to get his Name fixed on the vacation list on time and to avoid mistakes or miscalculations in replacement expenses as explained above.

The payment details will be forwarded to you once you make your reply.

Thank You.

CAPTAIN SARA DERAKE.

UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL LEAVE BOARD

AFGHANISTAN UNIT KABUL PEACE KEEPING OFFICE.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#298087 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Email address for Amber Scott [email protected]
Hello baby ,I am doing okay , hope you are good too,i cant believe you are still calling me a lair but no problems i will be fine i will tell the visa officer what you have said , And hope you will talk well and more about it with him , he said you are being rude in your last email to him , so just take it easy with him , i am also paying him for this work he is rendering it isnt an easy task though, so he is doing his best for me , after i sign the documents it will be a minimum of fours then the visa will be out and i will mail it to you via dipolmat security company, then you can be on your way to the states .... And please take his word serious too , because he wouldn't like my contract with him being compromised, that wouldn't be a good news for both of us .... i will be praying that you get money this week to pay for my leave , i cant just wait to touch your hands and feel you body warmth around me baby .. do have a nice day.. i love you ... kisses baby

James Hansen [email protected]

This is another member of the scam. He is claiming to be a Visa officer. In reality he is just another character played by the scammer so they can steal more money.

Hello Sir
I got an email from Amber telling me you said i should mail you all the documents she is supposed to sign , You are simply trying to breach the act confidentiality , why would you request for such information , the documents which i my self have not seen , i cant send them to you they are with the states attorney and i cant know the content of the document because its for Ms.Amber , shes the only one that should know whats in the document, I am so sorry i dont have the documents its with the state attorney , the only documents am allowed to touch are your visa documents and they are in the embassy going under review ... so i urge you to allow Ms.Amber to come and sign them so that your papers can be released as soon as possible .. Beware that i have done my best to make sure that you come to united states , the rest is now left with you , its your choice sir...
Thanks
Best Regards
James Hansen

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#307261 by Llady Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:17 pm
I do believe they are using Facebook as well now for this scam. I will post copy of the form I got if I can figure out how to.but am not able to remove me email from emails so I can't post it sor