Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196348 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:45 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Billjames - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Billjames

HONEST,DECENT AND RESPECTFUL

Age & Gender: 47 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

About Me
I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special woman. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider
myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.....I'm
excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh...

My Perfect First Date
I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time .She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest,confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easygoing,understands,trustworthy,family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh.And i dont care if you smoke and age is just a number but you have to be 40years and above..I hope you hear from you soon miss charming...

PMs

Hello,how are you doing?Am new here and i really like you and will be glad to know more about you and me as well..hope to hear from you soon..

Thank you for your reply, I will like to tell you a bit about my self and i hope you also do the same.. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special woman. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider
myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity.....I'm
excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and that is what i can tell you for now and i hope you also do the same..Do you have a yahoo Id so that we can chat and know more about each other and see how the future will be for us both ..I hope to hear from you soon..

My email address is [email protected] to hear from you soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196379 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:09 am
Thank you very much for your mail and I am very glad you wrote to me but i will like to know if you have a yahoo id so that we can chat there and know more about each other and if possible see each other on cam...You are a very nice woman and i will be glad if you give me your email address..I hope to hear from you soon and I want you to have a lovely day and thank you very much..

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.169.7
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196381 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:30 am
Okay but can we chat on gmail talk?

So how can we have an instant chat?I will like to know more about you and see you on cam and do the same here..

#307305 by Cateyez2 Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:06 pm
Encountered many online scammers so I usually do a check on the profile. Because some of "about me" stuff can be over the top. The one I would like to mention here, has come up as several different names on scamwarners. He is currently on POF and he contacted me today. I will not respond but instead pass on this information.

pence8
About: Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City: Fremont, California
Details: 54 year old Male, 5' 9" (175cm), Christian - other Ethnicity Caucasian
Education: Associates Degree
Personality: Animal Lover Profession Ask Me

About Ask Me
I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me.I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go..

I hope this helps someone to avoid being scammed.
#319150 by malu53 Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:43 pm
scammer is using the first pic posted

Bill Smith
State, City: california
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me

I am open minded person and i will like to meet a sincere woman who is caring and good after home

Skype ID: billsmith823
Name: Bill Smith