Information on romance scams and scammers.
#163930 by Grunt Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 pm
at least 17 profiles on tagged with this pic and name

tagged
Juliet M
Last Active: 3 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
locations hidden on main profile
either New York or Madrid, Senegal

hello My name is miss Juliet ,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send me mail to my email address so i can give you my picture. for you to know whom l am.Here is my email adress ([email protected]) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss. [email protected] (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life

Advertisement

#307324 by RayyanH Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:52 pm
there is a person named Mulbah Blessing with the exact same photo.

email: [email protected]

DOB: 04th April 1993

EmailBody:

Hello Dear.

Dear am very happy to receive your mail.How is your day today?Hope fine. My New Friend, My Name is Miss Blessing Mulbah i was born on 04th April 1993 (23) years old, i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. Dear i am from Libya North Part of Africa and presently i am residing in a Catholic Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.The name of my father is Late Dr George Mulbah He was the Assistant Minister for Trade Union Affairs & Ministry of Labor, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother in cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister.

My Dearest One, It is only me that is alive now, because i was not around when this was happened, i was in my First years studying BUSINESS MANAGEMENT in the University of Libya and i managed to move from my country Libya to the following Part of Africa country Senegal where i am living now in a Catholic Orphanage Home as a refugee.Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one, here is my picture, so i will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.

Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest,and have a nice day

Yours New Friend Miss Blessing.