Information on romance scams and scammers.
#307404 by malu53 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:03 pm
cs
Arlen4ever
No Living without Loving
I am a: 52 yr-old man seeking women, 47-60

About me:
I have a good heart, so i am told, i'm very tolerant of other peoples odd ways, i have a few of my own i suppose, i'm not perfect, i dont expect others to be, noone is.
I am a bit of a loner, although i get on well with most people, but i do tend to get lost in a crowd as the saying goes.
On a one to one basis, once i am comfortable and get to know someone, there is more to me than you will see at first, what is said of the quiet ones is true of me.
Although i am happy in my life, i do miss the company of someone special to share things with.
Love the outdoors, walking, the mountains, lakes and any water realy, especially running water, lonely beach and clifftop walks are good too, love to go camping.
Like to visit quaint villages, old castles and ruins, I like to have long chats over coffee, can't do without my coffee, going to the pub for a drink occasionally is nice to.
Also love to do all sorts of arts and crafts, reading, especially spooky horror stuf,Am also a great animal lover.

I’m looking for:
Looking to start things with friendship, and hopefully with the right person that will lead onto more and maybe eventually a relationship, i think a good relationship takes time to build and if its right there is all the time in the world to build that up.
I want someone to share my life with, and for me to share there's.
You need to be able to listen to my up's and down's, and i'l do the same, be patient and listen to and respect my oppinions, you don't have to agree with them, and i'l do the same.
I don't mind someone having their own interests, i'm fine having my own time alone, but spending time with me will be important to you.
Cuddles and just being held are important to me, and should be to you too, a hand to hold now and again is good to

Eye Color: Black
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Education: PhD/Post Doctoral
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
Advertisement

#307405 by malu53 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:12 pm
This is Elliot from Connectingsingles online.How are you today?
I am single and looking for my soul mate and hope to find a christian girl soon.
My wife went to bed with my best friend and that hurt a lot.
I have 2 kids that don't live with me but with there mom.
Take Care
Elliot
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016

same profile script as on cs used by an African American from Malaysia on muslima.com :lol: