Information on romance scams and scammers.
#307434 by KSmith69 Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:54 pm
I received an chat on my match.com dating profile from this person. mybestieislova a little over a month ago. When I agreed to chat, he hid his profile. He indicated that he is a freelance civil engineer living in Orange Park, FL. Deals with management and construction of houses, roads and bridged, laying and maintenance of pipelines. He said he is from Finland and has a 17 year old son in University. Divorced 5 year after 20+ year marriage. Says he has been in states 5 years but only in Florida for 1 year. He went to Seattle for a week saying he was in final selection of a bid. He won the bid returned to Florida on a Saturday and left for Turkish Republic of North Cyprus. Been there for a month now. There has been no request for money or anything. Here are a few of his emails. He also sends ecards and youtube love songs regularly. He has used 2 emails accounts: [email protected], [email protected]
He calls me twice a day and we talk for nearly 30 minutes. Here are the two phone #'s he's used: +90 533 885 5418 and +90 533 882 4412

Thank you in advance for your thoughts

Hello dear xxxx.

I hope you are getting enough rest and feeling more better. This is email is to tell you that i'm thinking about you. Lazy day for me. I haven't done anything at all today just watching movies. But we sure do something later. I have to prepare for tomorrow meeting.

It's nice to talk to you through email too and have a better correspondence with you. If you have any questions about me or anything else just ask. I believe that women needs to be treated with respect and as an equal partner in any relationship, but all I seem to find are the ones that do not know how to respond to that or are untrusting to it. I feel like you should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show my partner how I feel not just telling her. I love to be close to my partner whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever.

Yes I am looking for something long term, but I do know that it takes time and effort to build a solid relationship. I guess because I am scared of suffering another heartbreak and the games. I want somebody to want me for me not something or somebody I am not. I really need Someone who is Understanding, Kind, good sense of Humor, Loving, Caring, Honest, Sincere, Passionate and Affectionate. Most people doesn't know what it takes to hurt another feelings and emotion and how it feels so I'm not into playing games. I want to take long walks with her and share our life's journeys with all joys and sorrows. I would like to look up to her as an authority for me, to be proud of her, to adore her and give her my femininity, devotion, understanding, kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness, soul support and my great love.

I'm a normal Man who dreams about human happiness There are so many interesting things around worthy to be seen and amazed together with a person like you, I am intelligent, honest and good hearted man, non-smoker and non-drunken, good sense of humor. I guess my dreams would be to be happy with my soul mate. I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all I like is to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to have a woman by my side that I love and loves me.

~~~

Good morning to you sweetie how are you doing and how was your night? I hope it was great and how is your son and daughter, also I hope they are doing fine. I am so sorry I have not been able to call or message you. I arrived here safely, the job site is in ( Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus). Thanks to God for the safe trip. Just that I had a lost baggage which contains some of my cloths, few documents and other items. I have reported to the airlines and hopefully they will find it and return it to me. Except from that, so far everything has been all good. I missed talking to you so much dear. I expect to see your message immediately I have access to check my email but unfortunately none. I guess you have been busy but hope you are thinking about me as i'm thinking of you.

I have been busy preparing for tomorrows presentation. I will be meeting with the board of directors fully in charge of the contract for the presentation and probably documentations. God have started the good work and I know he will complete it and make us more happy. I tried roaming my number before I left the sates, I text you but I guess you didn't receive it. I've been trying to get a local number. I will let you know when I get one. I miss texting and talking to you dear and I have your picture which I printed for myself with me, I've been looking at it and wished to tell you that I miss talking to you. I was thinking about you all through my flight and that kept me warm and happy all through the trip. Can't wait to meet with you but we have to be patient till I'm back. Write me back when you receive this email to let me know how you are doing.

Kisses and hugs coming your way.

~~~

How are you doing today? I hope you are having a wonderful and productive day. Thank you for the long email. It's good to know you are doing ok. Today was a great long and busy day for me.
I'm finally done with the presentation and documentations, and the contract certificate was awarded to me. I so much Thank God for this great grace and opportunity. One of my client is a retired military general and to that effect I have been giving 2 personal military aids to guide me everywhere I go and watch over me at every point in time. This is because of the ongoing crisis and ISIS Terrorist group and war in Syria which is a country very close to Turkey and also a sign of unsecured environment. Though my client has assured me of adequate security. I have equally been giving an apartment inside the military camp as part of my safety though I'm paying for that. Also I have submitted my laptops and phone and have been issued with a military LAPTOP and Phone to use during my stay. This they said is part of the security measures and rules guiding the military camp for security reasons. So far I'm OK with the Laptop and phone because it still serve same purpose except for no surveillance like camera attached to take pictures or video's which I do not have anything to do with at this time. Hope everything is cool with you sweetie?

As part of the Agreement I had with my client, I will spend 3 weeks here in Turkey before coming back. The contract will last for a period of 12 weeks (3 months). BUT have been scheduled for 2 PHASES (SEMI SUPERVISED) Meaning I will be active for 4 weeks and off for 2 weeks in each phase. I will be back home every two weeks OFF. Now because of the urgency of this job as it will be commissioned by DECEMBER 2016 I have to put somethings in place in respond to the start up of this Job before coming home in 3 weeks time. I know I am so lucky coming in contact with you. All we need is time to feel the sweet chemistry between us. There is nothing I adore so much than getting the time I need from you. Your commitment, time, understanding and romantic nature is what I usually trip for and so far you've been putting up an unconditional commitment which I so much cherish and appreciate. You're a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me and how eager I'm in meeting with you. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed by your commitment so far. Thank you for being part of my life and bringing more success to my path. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you. I attach a copy of the contract certificate issued to me, for you to see and be happy with me. It calls for celebration though but we have to celebrate it as soon as I come back.

Also I talked to my client regarding having my phone back because I would probably be missing some calls from prospective business clients and maybe I will be able to have the Whatsapp thing you mentioned. He is making arrangements with the military personnel for me to have it back. Once I am able to have it, I will let you know. Hopefully I will be able to call you with the Turkish cell phone giving to me. This is the cell phone number : +905338824412. You will need to get your phone activated for international call for you to be able to call me.

It's late over here now sweetie 12:25 a.m. I won't be able to answer your question tonight. I will write you again tomorrow.

Stay strong and beautiful for me sweetie.

~~~

My Angel.

I hope your day is going on great. You made my day. You are one in a million. Thank you for being whom you are baby. What could I have done without your divine intervention. You are a blessing to my life. Even the bible said it, whoso findeth a wife finded a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the Lord (proverb 18:22). I know this news doesn't make any of us happy but I know together we are stronger and like you said, once i'm done, am done then I wouldn't have to leave your side ever again for the rest of our life's. Because I know when we are together, our life is going to be like that of a snail ( when it crawls, its shell follows). My client gave me no options honey. They told me I will have to fasten the job and do everything possible so as to Finnish the job more soon and if I can't make it, they would withdraw the second phase of the contract and give it to another contractor which is not a good thing. There was so much fear in my heart that I couldn't give them a definite answer cuz all I could think of is our plan of meeting. I was so afraid that if I don't get to meet you as planned, I might lose you to another man. You see I don't have you yet but so afraid to lose you. As of the time I talked to you earlier today, I haven't make any decision because I want to discus it with you first and hear your opinion. I was so much ready to take the risk because I don't want to lose this amazing woman that took half of my life time to find. Then your words safes my soul. That's why I called you a life safer. I can never be more grateful baby, you know the right words to say at the right time. With just the power in your voice, you took my worries away. I have sent an agreement letter to my client secretary. I will complete the job and come home for you and I promise to make the wait worth it.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments or true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of the soul. Without these small tests, if they be events, illness or relationship, life would be like a smooth paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. Safe and comfortable but dull and utterly pointless. The people you meet who affect your life and successes and downfalls you experience, they are the ones who create who you are. Your soulmate is not someone that comes into your life peacefully. It is someone who comes to make you question things, who changes your reality, somebody that marks a before and after in your life. It is not the human being everyone has idealized, but an ordinary person, who manages to revolutionize your world in a second...To this relationship, I will bring optimism, affection, appreciation, support, wisdom, mindfulness, thoughtfulness, love, care, passion, intimacy in all its forms (emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual), empathy, kindness, a healthy libido and lots of humor. And I will bring lifetime of love and care, honor and respect for you, deep commitment, understanding, patience, joy and fun, and sweet passion. I will submit myself to you while retaining my own self. I will be considerate, loving and affectionate.

Thank you for the beautiful picture honey. And i'm still thanking you for the beautiful story. Yes you wrote the story and I will make it come true. You are such a great writer for citing. You are such a great inspiration. I'm glad I make you happy. That make's me happy too. It's all I want to do. Seeing you happy for the rest of your life would be my greatest pleasure. Thank you for given me the chance to put a smile on your beautiful face. Yes you should get what you want. You deserved to be happy. We both deserved to be happy. why can't we have it all? We are ambitious and focused on our careers and love life's. I am sure we both look for someone who encourages our success and isn't intimidated by it. I am not worried of you coming out of shell baby, in fact it makes me more excited and happy. You have a beautiful soul, so that makes me believed that what is coming out of the shell is an angel in human disguise.

Thank you for sharing your family background with me. Hopefully someday I will get to meet every member of your family and hope they will like me...I might be shy at first but with you by my side, everything should be cool..lol. You are a lucky child and special one. I didn't came from a large family like you. I hope I can make yours mine too. I came from a very little family. Both Finnish and Oman. Finnish is Father's side and Oman is my mom. I am the only child of my parents and I lost them both 10 years ago. First my dad and 3 months later my beautiful mom (may their soul continue to rest in perfect peace). I have a very small family even smaller now. I have one uncle which I take good care of and two cousins that I don't talk or communicate with them, because they are a vile, obnoxious, rude, drunk. And that's being nice. Don't need that type of people or that type of negativity in my life. Life's too short to voluntarily allow the trash around you. No drunk, no drama. Now mind you, I don't mind drinking. But when you give your kids away for alcohol, or lose your job or get evicted & cars repossessed, all for 2 bottles of wine and an 18 pk of beer a night, alone, there's a problem. I will take you to Finland with me so you could meet my uncle....smiles.

~~~

Hello Love.

Hmmmm.....thank you for your love, care and happiness you've shown my life. I hope I've make you happy the way you've make me happy. I'm sorry it take's this long before I respond back to your email. God knows how much I love writing you baby, how much I love expressing my feelings and telling you how beautiful and wonderful you are. I love you babe.....yes I just said I love you. I can't hide it any longer babe. You've stole my heart away. Just remember you have two hearts now so you breath for us both. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe this would ever happen. I never expect myself to fall in love so fast especially with a woman I've never lay my fingers on for once. I decided to take a chance and see what would happen, but I never expect that we would say we love each other before meeting. Now don't get me wrong I believe in love at first sight, but I thought I would be the last person to be bitten by that bug. When i'm writing you messages or hearing your glorious voice, the way I feel, I received a confirmation that i'm in love with you. When I write, it gives me a little tingle in the pit of my stomach. Something I had never felt before. I know this is real and not only a dream that I had hoped to come true. The time we will spend together will be magical and so romantic that we will never want it to end. Even though we are apart right now, I have faith that in due time this will all come to an end and we will be together forever. Like the saying goes, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." Well, my heart has always and will continue to be quite fond of you. I love you more today than yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I did today! Even though we are apart right now, my heart will always be with you. As long as we have the memories, yesterday remains. As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we are in love, each day is never a waste and the waiting will prove to be worthwhile.

~~~
Hello Honey,

Hope your day is going on as fantastic as mine. Today was a great day. I was so happy and had a lot of fun with the kids. I felt so good to be able to help the kids both Morally, Emotionally and Financially. It gives me joy to see that beautiful smile on their faces. I wish you were here though, I mean physically cuz I know you were always with me emotionally. We all had a Turkey dish together called Turkish salad, it is made of oil bean, vegetables/fish and meat with a bottle of Fanta (Coca Cola) to digest. The kids doesn't understand English, they were calling me "Yeni Arkadas" meaning "New Friend".....lol. My translator was teasing me after those conversations with the kids. Well it's cool. I'm really happy to gave them my own support morally, spiritually and financially. Do you have any thing for them? Laughing.....Love is created to be scattered, yes, scattered as rain all over that surrounds you, as light wherever your look can get, as dreams until the heights where your imagination can fly. Love is not measured, love doesn't save, the more you love the more you feel that, there is so much love in your life. So, my angel, I will never count debts for how much I have given to you my heart but thank you from the heart that you have gave me the chance to love you, that you let me be your sun and rain, thanks for giving me the blessing to grow and care something so wonderful in my life! May that life to always offer you the pleasure of living and being loved.

Thank you for the lovely email baby. I will answer your email hopefully tomorrow. I'm going to get some rest now.

<removed link> MW

I love you baby.

~~~ from the above email

Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 10.182.250.234 with SMTP id zf10csp1305874obc;
Sun, 28 Aug 2016 08:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.36.216.138 with SMTP id b132mr9556431itg.38.1472397700283;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-it0-f41.google.com (mail-it0-f41.google.com. [209.85.214.41])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 63si25328668iod.17.2016.08.28.08.21.40
for <xxxx>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.214.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.214.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass [email protected];
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.214.41 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-it0-f41.google.com with SMTP id e63so254ith.1
for <...>; Sun, 28 Aug 2016 08:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=JDEtAYaMCdIq4B2ZlYdXKuEHY4qwOFo4wChpFaK4kU4=;
b=wHaaMxCx8n+lJoBBZlFTKj/AJgkGNufKLhvmObvvR/PI9EetVTo2V45N/5NBjpuokB
H0hRjHiSwLsunSkSPScYRzspFwUCTGY5Hdd9X0fV4NJ0rFkYZhPVlvPs9l9cwOFC5IAL
xeuWjAJzxHYwyeS5MfhzfdsSN6RKp7l0O0qP/97g9y1C/TC2OmUQ95ReDrnC2ueO6MZp
9L86IGbrOAs1hr2UwOz9jrpEDJ3mlNNyjMGXHKTzBY2/n4i1VX2CykLEFe59+7b67l6C
6Qa2Dg9jFErD03wgT30/Ri1wWV1skucx0+QYWKDDMO2/LHIwzIx48D28+PaNl5j2cYsS
YSPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=JDEtAYaMCdIq4B2ZlYdXKuEHY4qwOFo4wChpFaK4kU4=;
b=bzeX0MW0YP71DUBCMyWZLkGr06OkdkJBIAz6hbUyGPghlk4j2G2XNSt8dH7zSZn6rf
AiDhWSBFiaN+UOu4OjYlbrSM3QGi0ddNsGLBvYNhbIhxwS4+2cKhcQuT3ixZwpeGCo1Q
MPuSnnESsP3qdQmEquPIIEyZAAav2ZriNEXQI0jCaohIjmkxzHe3BSreTSIuUDzv3ppE
MP50uOW9TsqTHj+ncTtxi+7wcKYQ2PZ5UEenAS1qWe1uLz0Hc12jA5Dy4AuWMJpwC8LR
666T3yVKD7t7SdVB9puEhXA4YJTfB3xAClD9MZC70vi7abVxXAvIWuMHz2tKsh9t0hcF
tOVg==
X-Gm-Message-State: AE9vXwN+W24gUgDIVdbD1h7PY2FgIWYI6HUKJu/9MPdNKmRtYQYFeNp0/qUta9c4kZMrA77m5dbeDV/0qj+M4g==
X-Received: by 10.36.60.10 with SMTP id m10mr9328813ita.95.1472397699775; Sun, 28 Aug 2016 08:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.36.217.197 with HTTP; Sun, 28 Aug 2016 08:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 08:21:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAG5GS8WnbpKKuL8QPKYdDfLFQRHSskwFvirdug5WK3HUmBMyVQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Arrived to Turkey.
To: <>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a114aa5acdcfffc053b234dc6

--001a114aa5acdcfffc053b234dc6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Hello dear xxx,

Good morning to you sweetie how are you doing and how was your night? I
hope it was great and how is your son and daughter, also I hope they are
doing fine. I am so sorry I have not been able to call or message you. I
arrived here safely, the job site is in ( Turkish Republic of Northern
Cyprus). Thanks to God for the safe trip. Just that I had a lost baggage
which contains some of my cloths, few documents and other items. I have
reported to the airlines and hopefully they will find it and return it to
me. Except from that, so far everything has been all good. I missed talking
to you so much dear. I expect to see your message immediately I have access
to check my email but unfortunately none. I guess you have been busy but
hope you are thinking about me as i'm thinking of you.

I have been busy preparing for tomorrows presentation. I will be meeting
with the board of directors fully in charge of the contract for the
presentation and probably documentations. God have started the good work
and I know he will complete it and make us more happy. I tried roaming my
number before I left the sates, I text you but I guess you didn't receive
it. I've been trying to get a local number. I will let you know when I get
one. I miss texting and talking to you dear and I have your picture which
I printed for myself with me, I've been looking at it and wished to tell
you that I miss talking to you. I was thinking about you all through my
flight and that kept me warm and happy all through the trip. Can't wait to
meet with you but we have to be patient till I'm back. Write me back when
you receive this email to let me know how you are doing.

Kisses and hugs coming your way.

Fredrick.

--001a114aa5acdcfffc053b234dc6
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello dear, xxx,<br><br>=C2=A0 Good morning to you sweet=
ie how are you doing and how was your night? I hope it was great and how is=
your son and daughter, also I hope they are doing fine. I am so sorry I ha=
ve not been able to call or message you. I arrived here safely, the job sit=
e is in ( Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus). Thanks to God for the safe =
trip. Just that I had a lost baggage which contains some of my cloths, few =
documents and other items. I have reported to the airlines and hopefully th=
ey will find it and return it to me. Except from that, so far everything ha=
s been all good. I missed talking to you so much dear. I expect to see your=
message immediately I have access to check my email but unfortunately none=
. I guess you have been busy but hope you are thinking about me as i&#39;m =
thinking of you. <br><br>I have been busy preparing for tomorrows=C2=A0 pre=
sentation. I will be meeting with the board of directors fully in charge of=
the contract for the presentation and probably documentations. God have st=
arted the good work and I know he will complete it and make us more happy. =
I tried roaming my number before I left the sates, I text you but I guess y=
ou didn&#39;t receive it. I&#39;ve been trying to get a local number. I wil=
l let you know when I get one. I miss texting and=C2=A0 talking to you dear=
and I have your picture which I printed for myself with me, I&#39;ve been =
looking at it and wished to tell you that I miss talking to you. I was thin=
king about you all through my flight and that kept me warm and happy all th=
rough the trip. Can&#39;t wait to meet with you but we have to be patient t=
ill I&#39;m back. Write me back when you receive this email to let me know =
how you are doing.<br><br><br>Kisses and hugs coming your way.<br><br>Fredr=
ick.<br></div>

--001a114aa5acdcfffc053b234dc6--
Advertisement

#307483 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:59 am
The request for money will come ... it's best to stop communication all together.

The love letters he sent you were copied from Marriage and Romance websites (if you google some of the sentences with quotes, you'll find them). The same scripts have also been used and reported on other scam websites, including one scammer using the name Joe Carter.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5