Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290296 by Gwenny Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:31 pm
In chathour under: allenjohnson958 as Jason Bistrow
And: strongman04 as Drake Bistrow
Gave me this telnumber: +2347065489761 for Whatsapp
Advertisement

#307484 by kei07 Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:10 am
this person is now using the name of Charley Bristow Johnson saying he is from Ashley OH.
im kei and im from the philippines, this person sent me a message in Mocospace username: charleyjohnson54, saying he is a military man and looking for serious relationship. His grammar is bad to claim he's from the US. I tried to search his name in google and found this site. He still uses the same pic of the man drake bristow. Good thing i've been chatting with him for just a day. He uses the number on his whats app as +234 703 424 2716 Removed outside link.
#317068 by malu53 Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:30 am
thomasbist <<< guy in red sweater
Frankfort, KY
• Man looking for Women 30 to 49

Bio
I am a 5'7 Single, independent Man,I'm 40years old with no kid,I've been single about 3years ago since then I've not meet the woman of my dream on till I met you,you take my heart away and you hold my breath baby I'm glad to meet you,I'm from frankfort,kentucky, I'm loving,caring,generous and kind who loves intellectual conversation, has a good sense of humor, who is constantly on a quest for knowledge. I am sincere, faithful, compassionate, very religious, understanding, devoted, loving and loyal to a fault and passionate. I am seeking my soulmate to join me down life's path and to share the deepest part of my mind, soul, and spirit on the highest level possible. I feel things very deeply and I would like a woman who is willing and able to open her heart and soul up to me and who can speak to me from the depth of his being. I won't settle for anything less than the best as this is what I am expecting for myself as well as for the woman I am with.
#317070 by malu53 Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 am
emery111
Bio
I'm an easy going person. I love country music the best ,but will listen to anything. I like hanging out with friends and family. I like movies, being outside, swimming and plain just having fun. I'm a honest,caring and loving person and I treat people the way I want to be treated I want in relationship someone who will just being sincere to me,make me feel secured,appreciate,love,care and being understanding .

Details
Ethnicity White
Education Associates Degree
Job Engineering
Has Kids Yes, living elsewhere

#317071 by malu53 Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:50 am
with the first pic of previous post
benign
42 года, Скорпион
Nigeria, Ikere-Ekiti