Information on romance scams and scammers.
#247464 by malu53 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:41 pm
Perry Harry Brooks
DOCTOR TO UNITED NATION (NU)

Howdy, My name is Dr, Perry Harry Brooks, I'm From Texas United states, I was born 24 Oct 1958, and I'm a single dad with 1 son,I'm a licensed medical doctor I was Trained in orthopedic surgery and work with UN,. i do brings enthusiasms for my work and fourteen years of experience to Citizens Medical Group.

my training includes Primary Care Internal Medicine at the University of Southern California and Family Practice at Western University of Health Sciences training site, U.S.
Family Care ,orthopedic Medical Center in Montclair, California.

I studied undergraduate Chemistry, Psychology, and Biology at Occidental College, in Los Angeles.

I earned my medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences.I also served in rural/underserved medicine,

including Indian reservations and migrant farm workers clinics here in California. .,

i have worked with citizens medical center as a nurse ,and the st vincent''s hospital and private health service now currently i work with th u.s government as private doctor the u.s military to sybia {Mr Gene Cretz) and Yes im always on my toes..,...

I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I like to meet quiet and pure hearted person, open to new things in life, love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals.

When I’m not working I like to watch Football, Boat Riding, hiking, swimming and sometimes cooking.

I don't have a favourite song but i love Country Music and Classics.

You can reach me on Yahoo or Skype!

neatly documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=33285

nearly uncountable profiles circulating the web
here just a few

https://plus.google.com/107478869012697507050/posts
http://vk.com/id260806045
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/doctor-mar ... ab/521/682
Last edited by malu53 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#247465 by malu53 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:43 pm
george
46, London, United Kingdom
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 38‑50, in Germany.

how are you doing ? Do you know that you look very beautiful in the picture ?? i will like to add you at yahoo for us to chat privately my princess. can i have your id ????
#271702 by malu53 Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:26 pm
John
56, Marietta, Georgia, United States
Looking for a relationship with a girl
aged 51‑99, in Oklahoma.

Hello How are you? I am so much interested in you and i want us to know each other better. please send me your email address
johnda44 on yahoo
since July 26 also on FB, same name, same pic
on Skype from CA, same pic no IP
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
#271703 by malu53 Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:31 pm
vk
Hendrik Robin
Please be honest and lets chat
Birthday: June 15, 1962
Current city: Apeldoorn
College or university:
Saxion Hogescholen - Studentenstad Apeldoorn
School: De Heemgaard Christelijke Scholengemeenschap, Apeldoorn
About me: I am a simple man if you want you know more have contact

Last edited by malu53 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#271704 by rococo Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:32 pm
clone on:-
https://vk.com/id232829582
Dr-Smith Kelvin
Birthday: December 28
Education: University of Ottawa '93
City of Ottawa
Direction: Emergency Medicine
pics (5)
#271744 by malu53 Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:46 am
add. vk pics of Dr. Kelvin Smith

Image Image

on his wall a vk member wrote, that those pics are stolen from a married UK business man :=)

scammer's Skype ID (no IP though) dr.s.k1
uses the name: Dr. Kelvin Smith
claims to be from Ottawa, Canada
#271789 by malu53 Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:49 pm
Am John Davis ,I have been Widowed for 8years now and have a 8year old daughter and she is my only.Am a Business consultant Who Basically deals in Buying and selling of Precious Minerals such as gold and diamond.Started From Italy and ended up in the states....My mom is an Italian whiles my dad is an American but have lived in Italy all my life.I came to Los Angeles for Business,i needed to take over my Dads business and fell in love with the Weather and Environment here and decided to relocate.I travel to so many countries for business.Have lived here for 25 years now.., i am about 6.4 feet tall, i am a white man and to me love does not care about age because age is just a counting number nor does it care about distance because love is a mutual agreement between two hearts to come together as husband and wife. Also i like to go out with my woman and i like to stay with my woman.When I love, I love "deeply" and I love completely...I am only for the "one" woman that I fall in love with, and have no interest in anyone else.I won't lie to you, hide anything from you... I am an open book and believe in being honest with my partner.. No surprises.. That way everything is out in the open and nothing is hidden.

I am a very positive,caring,enthusiastic and sincere as well and am also tender and loving man. I am a smart, honest, responsible, hard-working, down-to-earth man...am a sensitive and very trustworthy man. I do not smoke and i don't drink, am a sincere, affectionate, happy and faithful man, am generous, optimistic and caring man,am a healthy, sensual and friendly,very romantic.I don't yell and scream...contain myself in public....do not believe in public outbursts...do not hold grudges, get over things pretty easy.Am not argumental.I'm not much of socialite...you know, i don't go to clubs and places like that where u tend to meet people.That is why I'm simply online to search for the Love of my Life.

I am hoping to meet a woman who is thoughtful, cheerful, communicative, faithful, understanding and is ready for a serious relationship AND ALSO FRIENDS AS WELL to give me advice with and loving tender heart. I am Unique, different, and outgoing. I have a true love of life and inner peace. I am totally grounded in reality and believe in true friendship. I am a great conversationalist and listener a swell a writer of poems. I especially love old school music yet in the right mood can listen to all types. I enjoy going to the movies, dancing, fitness, sports, bowling, golf, concerts, plays, comedy shows, trying new restaurants, cookouts, walks along the beach, traveling to the ocean as well as the mountains.

I also understand making time for someone special when it comes to work and pleasure. I do not like drama, arguing, sarcasm, games, or deceit! I believe in spending time volunteering with youth (college bound) and giving back (just a passion. just a woman who is sincere to herself and as well to me .. not really 100% but just herself ..the secret gateway to my hearts passwords is (KISS AND HUGS)if you have key to open you're always welcome i am very serious when am in a relationship . i like surprise and i always want my woman to trust and believe me because that is who i also do when i have a woman...and am hoping to here from you..and also get to know you better .
Have a nice day and KEEP SMILING.
Received: by 98.138.105.212
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015

sent pics of his daughter 'Jene'
#283284 by malu53 Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:18 pm
George
55, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑85, in Russian Federation.

Am just a cool and calm person to be with.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Alone

Skype ID: george.kyle96
same info as on zorpia

Hello pretty
How are you today? hope you do great and good. I'm George by name and I'm here for a serious relationship , and I want to know about you and you say more about me more . so please tell me kindly little about yourself , as I like to tell you about myself .
#307629 by malu53 Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:04 am
FB
uid: perry.moore.5011
Steven Volter
Lives in Sydney, Australia

yahoo avatar shows scammer's Asian vic :evil:

scammer thought to be smart
however, bad photoshop

original shows John Mageau
also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=285654#p285654

scammer's pic