Information on romance scams and scammers.
#105295 by Grunt Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003832707697
Christopher Ulrich
Works at United States Army
Studied at Belhaven University
Lives in Jackson, Mississippi
Widowed
From San Jose, California
About Christopher
I am a loving man with joyful character.I enjoy every simple things in life...I love to sing,dance,joke,laugh with friends,play with kids,swim,musics,videos,fishing and more,.People around me will say..I am caring,loving,passionate,loyal,responsible,fun loving,honest,faithful and understanding

Advertisement

#105296 by Grunt Tue May 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Thanks for getting back to me here xxx, its very nice to hear from you..I would love to talk to you and get to know you better..who knows? I might be the hero you seek!
I look forward to hearing from you,tell me more about yourself and send some pics
Chris

Received: from [208.85.241.226]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012
IP: 208.85.241.226
Organization: Internal Use - Fast Serv Networks, LLC
Services: Confirmed proxy server

but ...
Opened 2012/05/29
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :oh-joy:
Opened on 41.206.15.48.vgccl.net (41.206.15.48:24970)
Forwarded/opened on different computer
Opened 2012/05/29
Location Crownsville, Maryland, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (208.85.241.226:56141)

sent these pics

#172894 by Ribsno.7 Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 am
This individual is now going by the name chris renz which is actually the real name of the poor person who's photos he's using! I found him on match.com and we were emailing for a few days [email protected]. I got suspicious when every attempt I made for real contact I.e mailing or Skype there was a reason why we couldn't. He sent many photos of chris renz. I did a goggle image search and found legitimate pictures of chris renz which tracked back to a martial arts dojo. I contacted his chief instructor and explained my doubts. He was happy to help and contacted the real chris renz, who now knows his pictures are being used fraudulently. This impersonator also has Facebook accounts chris renz wheels and chris Owen renz. Both of which have many female friends!! When I confronted the imposter via email initially he was trying to do anything he could to get me to believe it was him, even sent more photos, of course by that time I knew it was all false. The final email came through from yahoo for iPhone which I found interesting. I don't know how to ip the other emails, I have kept them all for now. I reported the profile to match.com and it has since been removed.
Hope this helps some other poor woman.
How do I attach the photos?
#179124 by Bryon Williams Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:49 am
Welcome to Scamwarners recless,

I just noticed your post. Yes, scammers do know what to say. His accent is from West Africa. He is in Lago's Nigeria

The man is now going by Ryan Fernandez using email address same as Lemon Renz at [email protected] and a phone number of. 281-766-7191 which is a landline in sugarland, tx. Pictures all match up. Now that girl he is having money sent to is in trouble and I conforted him, he will no longer talk to me. Really good at saying all the right things to get to your heart. Has an unusal accent.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#179126 by Bryon Williams Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:48 am
He is in Lagos Nigeria.

Opened on (196¸46¸245¸50:26109), (196¸46¸245¸49:30629)

Originating IP: 196.46.245.50
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

To [email protected]
Location Lagos, Nigeria
Opened on (196¸46¸245¸50:26109), (196¸46¸245¸49:30629)

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#179127 by Bryon Williams Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:59 am
Originating IP: 196.46.245.50
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Good morning and how was your night? I am a bit dazed and amazed reading from you now cos I must confess to you , I have forgotten the fact that I mailed you. Moreover, I understand the fact that indeed I did mailed you but I consider that you being busy prompted the late reply.

All the same, thanks for the response. I am hoping to hear from you again . Hopefully, getting to know you more by telling me what you think I need to know about you . I need to get set for church service now but I promise to mail back at you when I am back.

Have a Belsen day ahead .

Ryan x

#179973 by Dawn1971 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:28 pm
WOW THIS IS SO SHOCKING FOR ME. I HAVE BEEN CHATTING TO HIM FOR A YEAR NOW. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT ALL I HAVE SEEN. IM TO BUSY CRYING. I HAVE SAVED EVERY PICTURE AND EVERY EMAIL HE HAS EVER SENT TO ME. HE HAS EVEN MADE US PICTURES TOGETHER. IM SO SAD RIGHT NOW. :(
#307672 by Blue Sky Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:54 pm
Hi , I just found this website .
I wish I had found it 4 years back !
I met Lemonrenz@yahoo February 2013 on scout dating site. As I've been reading through it seems I'm reading my past .
He was also using these pictures his story was he was in Afghanistan and had a seven-year-old son he was widowed he also told me he was from Maryland. And called me for the Numbers shown on this page .
He also sent me the website to pay for phone calls . He wanted to take early retirement and had me write the letter. But of course the money couldn't be released of his retirement until he got to the states He had me send it to his Sergeant AUGSTINE WILLIAMS in NIGHERA that is where the main headquarters was . He couldn't live without me he had found the love of his life he always said the right things . And of course I had to send money for the flight tickets and he never showed. I sent around $7000 At this point I started challenging him he wanted more money I told him I was sending no more money He told me his mom lived in Dallas taking care of his son so I told him if he was real I would take the money to his mother in Dallas. He wasn't having that !! At this point he had never FaceTime to me I told him he was a coward He was wrong for using this man's pictures and that this man has a family as well . When I started challenging him and called him a coward he FaceTimed me and revealed himself he was a young Nigerian . We had communicated until the beginning of May 2013 .
I feel so deeply in love with this man.
Even when he revealed himself to me I still cared for his well-being .

And then again in November 2013 he contacted me as his true self.