Information on romance scams and scammers.
#307511 by teal23 Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:36 am
Came across this guy from online dating site. His username- Henwo73
shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :yikes:

Name: Henry Wong
Phone : +447591396416
Email address : [email protected]

Email body;

Hi xxxx,
how are you today my dear? Thanks for your mail, am happy to hear from you so sorry for my late reply. I am truly thankful for giving me the chance to know you. all I need in this relationship is sincerity and I hope things will work out for us. Let us be serious with each other, and develop a pure love, understanding and trust on ourselves which will be a stepping stone to our successful relationship, Hopefully we will make it happen if we try my dear xxxx, and I am an engineer and I do travel a lot sometimes for my job, and my son stays in London for his studies.
My dear, I am a very open and honest person and I feel that you are the same. I hope that we will meet soon and I am sure that you will be even more than what I imagine you to be and I will be more than you ever dreams of, (smile). Wouldn't that be great? It is all up to us. Although, it may please you to know that I am very happy the way things are going between us.
I am happy with you and hope this relationship bears a good fruit. How can I say anything else? Only to say thank you dear for choosing me to be your friend even more which the future can tell. Once again, I am so happy to know you and it's my joy to have my future with you. I will be blessed having you in my life and I want to use this opportunity to say thank you for giving me a chance to know you in future and I believe that the future will be bright for us, have you meet with anybody on this dating site before? what are your experiences on the dating site? this is my mobile number and you can contact me any time me with this (+447591396416).
I will also want us to be in contact by having your phone number as well, please can you send your phone number to me?
Have a wonderful time there.

Yours always,
Henry.

Hello xxxx,
How are you over there? I strongly believe you are fine, I have not been in any relationship after the death of my late wife, I have been to US and other European countries, and my next trip will be Malaysia and hopefully by first week of October, I will like to let you know more things about my life, I know there is not a way you will know everything about me and likewise me, unless we meet ourselves soon and spend sometime together, then you will be able to know some of my character.
what are the things you don't like in people? I hate disrespect as I don't disrespect people, I hate lies, pretense, control freaks and smart asses. the things I love in a woman, understanding, God fearing, romantic, good listener, honesty, kindness, care and many more....I am a simple independent man and I am very blunt. don't hide under a finger, I say things the way I see them and do things the way they should be done, don't get me wrong am not saying am perfect, I am just me and am always comfortable with what I got, I don't ever look down on people..one important thing you must know about me I DO KEEP PROMISES I DON'T BREAK THEM, MY YES MEANS YES AND MY NO MEANS NO. I love so many foods, I love pizza, Black pudding, fried rice and chicken, Beef cobbler, Cornish pasty, Fish and Chips, steak, pasta salad and many more... xxxx but I would like to eat anything you cook, what perfume do you wear? the cologne I wear is Silk & Jasmine HUGOBOSS. I like to watch a romantic movie, science movie and if I have to watch horror movie it has to be very scary because I hardly get scared lol... what kind of movie do you like?. you know it came to a time the grief on my mind didn't allow me to feel anything, I became boring to myself and I knew I was dying but I am glad today I am able to overcome it. my dear what do you do that make you happy in life ?For me inner peace and harmony inside of myself are very important. I like to improve myself. Sometimes I may spend much time alone, meditate and think, write and draw, listen to silence or listen to music, I will love to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincere
Henry.

Hi xxxx,

how are you doing over there? is nice we are communicating here now, more comfortable and private, let me tell you more about me. My name is Henry Wong I was born on 4th October, 1970 I am from Hong Kong but currently lives here in Manchester. my Dad is from Hong Kong and my Mom is from UK, so we left Hong Kong when I was 3 years, and never visit Hong Kong since then, my Dad have passed away and my Mom lives back home at Kent.
I live here in Manchester and I am an engineer. I got married before but my wife passed away in car accident, 3 years ago and am single now. I have one lovely 15 year old son, his name is (Hilary), He is in school now. I am a fun loving man, I like to help people who are in need. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. Love shopping on weekends too and if I got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday.
I need a woman in my life, someone who truly understands how to treat a man, someone that can be honest and sincerely trust me I need someone who is serious and ready to settle down, I have a very close friend, who succeeded in finding his missing rib or so called life partner, whom he just got married to. I hope things will work out for us in the same way it works for my friend and other good people, It’s really amazing to know that a lot of people found their soul mates online, I feel so comfortable knowing you and I pray that the future will bring us together, I will send some of my pictures to you in my next email, I am willing to be your friend or more than that, Please, tell me more about yourself.

Yours Sincerely,
Henry.
Advertisement

#307680 by Xiaomin24 Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:12 am
Wow I also came across this Henry!!! Luckily I did a check and came to this site. It is my first time on dating site and thus inexperienced.
His content was really similar, just a bit add on or minus.

Thank god it was revealed early. Thanks for taking the effort and time to expose him. :=)