Information on romance scams and scammers.
#98761 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:58 am
email address forwarded by a suspicious user

tagged.com
uid 5457947392
Gabriel R
Last Active: a day ago
Tagline: Looking for true love
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
I'm fun loving, intellectual, business minded, affectionate and attentive. I enjoy movies, dinning out, dancing, museums, concerts, plays, amusement parks, pool, bowling, cookouts, sight seeing, get away to a bed and breakfast inn or stay home and cuddle on a blockbuster night watching DVD. I have a tender heart, I have an empathetic and compassionate nature. I enjoy making my woman to feel very special as she's my precious jewel. Morealso, I'm an independent single and hardworking male. I'm here to meet someone fun, open minded, who is passionate about life, and who can find pleasure in some of the simple things in life. She must be hardworking, intelligent, caring, loving, down to earth, supportive, lucrative as well as focused in life. I hope that isn't too much to ask from my dream woman. I know no one is perfect, but at least is good to seek for something good but it doesn't matter that she must be perfect just someone very honest and who doesn't cheat.

Advertisement

#98762 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:00 am
Hi ya xxx ... How are you .... I'm so sorry I have forgotten who you are ... I just check my email to read this message.
Can you touch my brain to remind me .... Thank you xoxo

Received: by 10.50.91.166
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012

gmail no IP :(
#98763 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:01 am
http://www.onlinedatingbook.co.uk/blog/ ... an-soldier

March 6th, 2012 at 9:43 am
i was almost a victim to gabriel rivera scam however he asked me to apply for emergency leave out of the us army however i did refuse. he said he had no family comes from georgia and had fallen out with his gay brother 10 years ago, when i refused bouquets of flowers started to arrive with no name on them from moonpig. he then told me it was his 47th birthday and i questioned this as i have the same photos that are attched on comment 281, when i questioned this he became very annoyed on an email and we stopped talking he was found out. the email i was in touch with is [email protected]
i had started talking to him through pof website i am worried for his next victims luckily i had my suspicions
#307789 by malu53 Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:30 am
Steve
Dallas, Texas, USA

Am steve by name.... Ask me anything you wana know about me

#307791 by malu53 Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:50 am
SMH
Lewis David

- 50 y/o male
- newyork,USA
- English
- Have no children

I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 54
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Description:
am david,am a cool and easy going dude.i respect woman alot because without them our life is incomplete,i love my life i love my job,are you faithful are you the one i can trust,i need a good and trust worthy woman i can spend the rest of my life with.

Ideal match description:
i need a good and GOD fearing woman that i will spend the rest of my life with,a woman that will love me till the end,a woman that will love me much more than i love my self,a woman that will love me forever if you are a heart breaker please dont try to send message ok.

same profile pic as 2nd pic of previous post

yahoo avatar

#307802 by malu53 Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:38 am
with the pic of previous post on migente
Marks_Rivera_100
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American, Native American :lol:
#307804 by malu53 Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:41 am
chatbazaar.com
mrlokokings100
Hometown : mrlokokings
City : accr

uses SMH profile pic too

hello,
how are you today?
i was facinated by youre profile and I'd like to be get in touch with you so that we can get to know our selves well and start from there.
my email address is okay Thank you very much, please can I have your email so that I will add you, we go online chatting. okay?
mrlokokings@(removed)(removed)
please call me
+233 548 138 930 u okay
also on deviantArt
mrlokokings aka kaka_kings
Ghana