Information on romance scams and scammers.
#307902 by malu53 Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:53 am
Good afternoon If I make out you well, you look for for acquaintance and the serious relationship, also as well as I am dig for of it. I'm right? If it is well, I ask to you respond to me and it will be imply that you takeaninterestin in me. I don't wit that to compose you now, after all I am not sure, whether you will write to me and whether in general there are you in search of the love. So I won't write you a lot about myself.. If you respond, I will compose to you surely and I will write to you more about myself. assuredly, it is difficult to write the first female and prelude familiarity it is probably not well. But after all it is the Internet and even if you won't take an interest in in me, anything bad doesn't happen. I'm right? But I am optimist and I will await for your reply. Because you interested me and I would like to know to you more. And who knows, this answer the first step to our dream is possible that, namely to find the half. I don't know you and I have small doubts so I desire to tell you at once that I treat acquaintanceship seriously and I supplicate you belongs also. Because I know that some write only for the sake of entertainments and to have a good time. If you from these people, I ask not to write me. But I have feeling that you are the serious male and that you will grasp that I write in this letter and that I look for. I'm right? I will finalize and I will hope that you will write to me. By the way my name Berin. I live in Georgia. And continuation about myself I will write in the following letter if you emailed me. Berenushka,
client-ip: 183.79.56.136 <<< Japan, Aichi, Akasaka - Yahoo Japan
Subject: Good evening dear stranger,
Reply-To: Sweet Berinka <[email protected]>

Advertisement

#312430 by Neggieton Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:43 am
I just got an email from this person asking for money from me saying she her passport and laptop was stolen from her and asking for money to get back home and wants 500 euro to get back
#312482 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:40 pm
Hello,
This is a definite scam Merged (BW)

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon