Information on romance scams and scammers.
#309879 by malu53 Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:15 pm
zorpia
Larry
55, London, United Kingdom
Last seen 12 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 18‑99, in United Kingdom.

How do I know who my perfect match could be? I like many virtues in people. Someone who is open like me, wants to try new things. Spontaneity would be a key factor. I like to be romantic and touchy in public, I want everyone to know that the person on my arm is the greatest person in the world and my best friend and possibly lover. Of course the two go hand in hand. Also, there is nothing like having little things done for you without asking, and this is reciprocal. Must also be disease free and no drugs allowed! I want the people around me to be uplifting and try to find the positives in people and life in general. There are always enough negatives in the work environment, and that is where they need to stay. I give everyone the benefit of having a Cup Half Full" from the start. I get asked, Are you a Boob man or a Butt man, honestly I'm a big smile and sparky eyed man. If you have those two features, you'll grab my attention fast. The other two are nice to have too Fun, nice, romantic, active, intelligent guy with no baggage looking for great girl for a fun and romantic loving relationship with lots of travel and great adventures Prepare to smile, laugh and be spoiled I am looking for someone special to share great times and adventures with, to enjoy the simple pleasures of life with and to explore, create and to make great memories with.

Interests Single Women

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 104cm 57Kg :lol:
Language English German and French
Currently Living With Alone
Place I've traveled to China, Gernamy, Costa Rica, And Africa

Hi there..? how are you doing today..? I am Larry
Well, this is my email address [email protected]
Advertisement