Information on romance scams and scammers.
#310250 by tmv Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 am
SUBJECT: DARLING CONTACT MR JERRY SO HE CAN SEND YOU THE GIFTS,I LOVE YOU HONEY

My angel how are you doing today i want you to know that i did all this because of love Some words are very magical. They have the power to heal, bring hope and happiness in life. I want to say them to you because I Love You I put my heart on fire by making it fall in love with you. I can feel the flames and pain. I wish you would feel it too. am okay only that here is very hot for me i miss you my lovely wife. i bought a new sim card because of you i will like you to call me here is my number call me +221706475842 and me on skype here is my id kelvin.hipson

Honey why i deposited all my money in Visa card with your name because here in Africa it will not be save for me to carrying all that money around and besides my job not required me keeping anything with me, all days will be spent in the forest zone and you know what that means..smile!!

DARLING CONTACT MR JERRY in his email now, just write and tell him that you are the girl friend of Kevin HIPSON that i asked you to contact him concerning sending the gift to you which i gave to him to send you through DHL CARGO DELIVERY SERVICES. and please as soon you receive the gift try and let me know i give him 100 dollars for posting. have a nice day my lovely wife and going to miss you for some day now but i promise you i will try to be sending you a mail okay.
I have registered the MASTER CARD with your name here is the SECURITY code number 10569078321588.Now

His name is ... ....... JERRY WILLIAM

email..... [email protected]

MY LOVE CONTACT MR JERRY NOW AND SEND YOUR INFORMATION'S TO HIM TO ENABLE HIM SEND YOU THE GIFTS THROUGH DHL CARGO DELIVERY SERVICES.

THESE ARE THE INFORMATION'S HE NEEDS FROM YOU TO SEND YOU THE GIFT. I GIVE HIM SOME MONEY TO POST IT TO YOU

YOUR FULL NAMES,.........................

COUNTRY,........................

CITY,..........................

PHONE NUMBER ...............

I SO MUCH MISS YOU MY ANGEL BUT I KNOW ONE DAY WE ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER PLEASE DON'T HURT ME , ALL MY HEART

IS NOW ON YOU. LISTING TO THIS SONG ,,,,,,,,,, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSKEOlWOyt

Received on October 25, 2016
Advertisement

#310251 by tmv Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:00 am
SUBJECT: I WILL NEED YOUR INFORMATION

MADAM I WILL NEED YOUR INFORMATION TO SEND THE PACKAGE TO YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED ARE

YOUR FULL NAMES,,,,,,,,,,,,

COUNTRY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ADDRESS,,,,,,,,,,,,

PHONE NUMBER,,,

Received on October 26, 2016
#310252 by tmv Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:04 am
SUBJECT: Good eventing my beautiful wife I hope your day was great

Good eventing my beautiful wife I hope your day was great My darling I hope you know how much I love you. A day without you is a day without joy.I miss you I need you more and more. My darling I can not survive without your love I feel suffocated when you are not around me I love you so much my darling. Please my sweetheart how far have you gone with Mr Jerry am so worried here because of that visa card inside the teddy bear.

Received on October 26, 2016