Information on romance scams and scammers.
#310270 by SpassBremse Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:18 pm
Reply To: [email protected]
Schonen tag meine liebste Fremder. Ich bin froh mit Ihnen zu kommunizieren. Ich denke dass sie nicht uber diese Liebe ausmacht. Dies ist mein erste Nachricht an Sie.
Ich denke, sie mogen es. Ich bin ein gewohnlicher einsame Dame. Ich zu erforschen und die nachfolgende dialog. Ich habe nur unabsehbar uber unsere Vertrautheit.
Ich bin auf der Suche nach unabsehbar und anhaltend Verhaltnis. Ich hoffe, Sie werden mich ersuchen nicht nackt Photos. Da dies kann in der Dialog vollendet werden.
Ich denke, ich habe Interesse an Ihnen und Sie werden nicht ohne die Aufmerksamkeit auf meinen Nachricht hinterlassen. Ich sende Ihnen mein Photo.
Ich werde auf eine brief von Ihnen warten und Ihre Photos. Wenn ich nicht mochte, dann kann man nicht auf diesen Nachricht antworten. Ich innesee, dass.
Aber ich werde auf, dass ihr mir alle die gleiche Beantwort. Je mehr berichte ich uber mich in meinem nachsten Nachricht. Nataliya.

Enjoy my dearest stranger. I am glad to communicate with you. I think she does not care about this love. This is my first message to you.
I think they like it. I am an ordinary lonely lady. I explore and the subsequent dialog. I have only unpredictable about our familiarity.
I am in search of unpredictable and persistent relationship. I hope you will not ask me naked photos. Since this can be done in the dialogue.
I think I am interested in you and you will not leave without my attention on my message. I will send you my photo.
I will wait for a letter from you and your photos. If I did not like, then you can not reply to this message. I am interested in that.
But I'll respond to that you give me all the same. The more I report about myself in my next message. Nataliya.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement