Information on romance scams and scammers.
#187145 by Maggie Matlock Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:01 pm
Says he has a fishmeetfish profile but I can't find it.

Other email addresses used:
FAKE bank, Colleen Johnson: [email protected]
FAKE lawyer, Clifford Chance: [email protected]

Heloo

Nice to hear from u,let me re-introduce myself to you.Am shery berger 31 yrs, I have to tell u little about my background. My parents divorced when i was still very little.. just at the age of 2, my dad is from Hamburg Germany they both live together in Hamburg before they got divorced. Then my mum moved back to UNITED KINGDOM with me, where she’s originally from ....Well I grew up with my mum, and she is all i have known since then. And she has been there for me too. But very sad that I lost her some yrs ago, and that was a very big blow to me. I lost her when I was 17 years old. And she told me all this before she died..Well i completed my schooling, and am okay with my level, I can work with it. So after the death of my mum, I graduated from nursing school and i started working in a hospital as a nurse in a local area . I have always wanted to help people in the little way I can,its true that we have not seen each others or known before but i believe if both of us might be honest and trustworthy we will work to a common end.i will be honest to you that i don't have brother nor sister am alone,i managed to get a job with UNITED NATION as the medical director in charge of the post,now the contract job i signed with UN will soon ended,i don't want to useless my oppotunity ,my aim is to set up a kind of hospital to help people,and i would like to invest it in your country to see if we can have a good relationship if your are very honest and trusted,i will want you to tell me a little about you and your country.let me stop so far till i hear from [email protected] is my email u can email me so that we can talk and know each other. Note if my aim is going to workout in your country pls let me know so that i can tell you the next thing to do.i hope i did not bore you with my story,looking forward to gething mail from you if your still interested in me after this.
Best Regard
shery

My Dear

Honestly i was scared before but now my heart is better strong enough to do business with you and have you as my future partner if the almighty permits ,because every thing is in Gods hand.presently am now in London this is my cell number +447012954425 you can call me any time,My dear,i must be very honest with you ,in our office here in London there is an abandoned money that have been in the finance house for so many years which no one has lay claim on it,then the senior staffs of UN here about five of us who knows about the money decided to share it among five of us,now my own part of the share is the one i want to use to make investment in another country which i would not want any one to know that am the owner of the investment until my job is deemed ended with UN are you clear with me now, my concern is to make sure that i remove this money from that finance house to another country ,so that we can cool down and arrange for how to use it for any investment,if i did not remove this money as soon as possible, if the government eventually discovered it as it is still in that bank, they will convert it and use it to purchase arms and ammunition to fight wars which will not benefit us or even share it among themselves,while there are lots of people out there suffering for hunger and need help, i want to use this money to open up an investment to help people in the way i can like hospital management or home care center or any project that can help the needy not necessarily hospital , i want you to be honest with me ,let us see where this relationship we are about to built will comes true,i pray that the Almighty will guild and make us to be honest to each other. waiting to hear from you .

Regards
Shery Uli Berger

Thanks for your understanding, the diplomat will be leaving London here by this week,i will tell you the particular day and date by tomorrow,i have paid for the international handuling and delivering charge here about 5,420 USD.please get your self ready to take care of the customs clearing charge in the airport in greece,so that the diplomat will deliver the percel to you in the adress you gave to me.
regards
shery

It is true that we have not known each other before ,but my inner mind told me that you are the person am looking for to be my partner in business and in progress,i would like you to be my representative to the project,if you are not ok with that ,i can even give you 20% of the total money that you will receive from the diplomat,the diplomat will deliver 3.5m.USD to you in the parcel,according to the diplomat he said that the clearing charge in greece airport mat be about 1,430 usd,please my dear this money i am about to trust in your hand is the last ond only hope i have for this project,do not betray or let me down for i will not do so to you,i pray that the will guide us from now till the end of the project. please what is your real nane is it aleks or andy
shery

Sir,
In line with our co-operate responsibility and payment procedure, vied your cross credit FUNDS (CCF), number TR/NcB/FT/FTT/2195/2013,THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which was deposited with us by SHERY BERGER A STAFF WITH UNITED NATION in your favor. Please, be advised that you are required to complete the FORM and return for completion evaluation and lodgement of your funds, into your domestic account,

Thanks for your usual understanding.
Yours-in-service,
Mrs. Colleen Johnson (Customer Service Manager)

Sir,

Since you can not print and scan, meaning that you must employ some one to do it you. that's our normal banking procedures for every of our customers to fill the FORM and return with 2500 euros to enable us obtain what is called VSRC (Validation Sequence Repatriation Code)(FROM THE GOVERNMENT AGENCY THAT APPROVES FOREIGN TRANSFER OF LARGE MAGNITUDE FOR NON-RESIDENCE THAT WISHES TO TRANSFER MONEY OUT OF HERE.THIS VSRC ALONE COST euros:2.500.00 TO OBTAIN IT.or you state your account info this way: and return it with the euros:2.500.00

Account Name------------------------

A/C. Number-------------------------

Bank name---------------------------

Address of bank and phone number----

Swift code--------------------------

This is what it will cost to arrange it by transfer.so please advice.

Sir,
In line with our co-operate responsibility and payment procedure, vied your cross credit FUNDS (CCF), number TR/NcB/FT/FTT/2195/2013,THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which was deposited with us by SHERY BERGER A STAFF WITH UNITED NATION in your favor.under Bounded account,

Meaning that Bond/Seal is placed on the fund with our bank, the bank itself are
not making any interest or trading with the funds. I hereby advise to contact our accredited attorney

His Email: [email protected] Name:Mr. Clifford Chance. Make my name as referral or you contact your partner to find out how to obtain the payment approval/processing from HM Treasury here in united Kingdom before for the transfer can be made. the fee to obtain it is 2500 euros.When it is obtained and submitted to us, we shall then have authority to transfer your money into your account.

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#310410 by AlanJones Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:10 am
Reply-to: Sherry Bergger - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447509758854

Hello
I am shery from UK,am working for United Nation as a medical officer.My humanitarian job for them will soon end.I am seeking means of investing in a clinic management or home care center to help the poor and the needy for a long lasting relationship.If you have a solid background or an idea on how i can establish the project in your country,please write me for possible business co-operation,I am confident that you will give your consideration to these and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss with you, and answer any question you may have based on the investment.I look forward to discussing this opportunity further in details with you as soon as you give your positive response.please reply in my private email provided below.

Warmest Regards,
Shery Berger. [email protected]
(UN) Medical officer/Interim CFO
100 Thames Valley Park Drive Reading
Berkshire, RG6 1PT
United Kingdom
No. 3690065
VAT: UN. 232177091
Direct Phone: +447509758854

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#353573 by rococo Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:45 am
zorpia.com/sheryberger1117
shery
37, female
London, United Kingdom
Looking for a friend or a relationship with anyone
aged 42‑81, in Lusaka.
Single

Very kind, i was in USA some months ego wnen we came for
United Nation Sumit meeting,but now am back to UK my country

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

Chat:
> Hi, Am shery living in UK,i am so glad when i read your profile,i will be happy to hear from you, Stay well.

> Hi, Thank you for the mail,am less active here because of the nature of my work,could you please email me [email protected], i will introduce myself when i hear from you. stay well
shery
#353578 by rococo Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 am
friendite.com/ sheryberger
36 years old
United Kingdom, London
I'm: Female
Looking for: Male, aged 43 - 60
Username: sheryberger
Birth date: 1981-12-15
Relationship: Friendship, Mate, Marriage, Romance, Relationship, Sportpartner
#
myzamana.com/
Sherry, 31
Location Hamburg
About me am very simple by nature
Looking for i like an honest person. Very careing easy going and humble

Image << Reggie Garcia
/ .facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150992816153594&set=a.463538428593.243420.505903593&type=3&theater