Information on romance scams and scammers.
#303294 by hunzeker01 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:37 am
His friend text me from +1 (413) 271-7493

Telling how to do the transaction at the bank!

Good morning ma'am, This is St, Officer Christian from Douglas Lankford...

I am sure you should have told you about me The Military account Officer..
please try to get back to me as soon as you get this

It's simple when are ready to leave for the bank I will have the account open and give you access code which you will give them at the customer service them your ATM will be giving to you so after you it then will tell you what to do next

The navy federal credit union and you will talk to anyone you meet at the customer service

You will tell them that you open an account with them and you need your ATM card

And I will give you an access which you will give to them at the bank

You need to get to card before the funds will be transfer

The above are his friends textes to me!

I told the scammer he need to prove to me he was Douglas Lankford... Send me a video... He told me he could lose is job etc...
Advertisement

#303387 by malu53 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 am
phone number 413-271-7493
VoIP number provided by Google Voice
cell phone
Springfield, MA 01109
#310451 by Armymother1 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:42 am
hunzeker01 wrote:This scammer is still contacting me!!

He wanted me to go to a Navy Frederal Credit Union & get a ATM that his friend set up for me, then wire him the money! Claiming he added me as his wife. His wife could only get the money. He needs to pay his way home to be with me!

He claims to work for https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DynCorp

And is not in the Army!

He called this am from what's app #
‪+234 814 633 0902‬

He definitely was not white!!

He had once told be grow up in Honduras & had an accent! He would leave me voice messages from this what's app #
‪+234 816 222 0989‬

I found the real person to the photo on Facebook!
hunzeker01 wrote:His friend text me from +1 (413) 271-7493

Telling how to do the transaction at the bank!

Good morning ma'am, This is St, Officer Christian from Douglas Lankford...

I am sure you should have told you about me The Military account Officer..
please try to get back to me as soon as you get this

It's simple when are ready to leave for the bank I will have the account open and give you access code which you will give them at the customer service them your ATM will be giving to you so after you it then will tell you what to do next

The navy federal credit union and you will talk to anyone you meet at the customer service

You will tell them that you open an account with them and you need your ATM card

And I will give you an access which you will give to them at the bank

You need to get to card before the funds will be transfer

The above are his friends textes to me!

I told the scammer he need to prove to me he was Douglas Lankford... Send me a video... He told me he could lose is job etc...

He also goes by Damian Richard Johnson. He says he works for DynCorp International. Beware he asks for money for his son Chris as he needs an operation for his ears. He dresses in an Army Uniform pisses me off bc he is portraying an army soldier. My son is a disabled Army veteran
#310454 by malu53 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 am
martinsd55
"Hi.."
49 year old man from Austin, Texas
Looking for woman for dating

Interests: hunting, fishing, camping, boating, swimming watching movies, playing golf, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out, dancing, movies, playing musical instrument

Hi..I'm a loving man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with..am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn't like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible.

Image Image <<< Master Sgt. Jason B. Jordan

Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Marital Status Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live away from home
Want Children? Undecided/open