Information on romance scams and scammers.
#138663 by ratt84 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 pm
mingles.com
rope232
Meet rope232...
The depth of love can not be measured
I am not "materialistic,I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart & soul,I'm looking for a God fearing man that will love me passionately and never cheat on me ,[email protected],.The depth of love can not be measured and love should be experienced and not just felt.Love is pure and unique.
About Me
Relationship Status:Single
Ethnicity:Caucasian (White)
Religion:Christian (other than Catholic or Protestant) (Christian)
Education:Graduate School
Profession:Construction :mrgreen:
Children:Don't have children

Image Image

looks like two different women to me :lol:
Last edited by ratt84 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#138666 by ratt84 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm
pic of 2nd woman also here

promatching.com/dating-pr42139506-srosiez.aspx
srosiez
Love should be experience and not just felt
State/Province Michigan, United States
City Marquette
Zip/Postal Code 49855
Age 32 yrs.
Seeking a Man
Interested in Long Term Relationship
Willing to relocate? Yes
Do you own a car? Yes
Do you own a house? Yes
Do you drink? Trying To Quit :mrgreen:
Do you want children? Definitely
Do you have children? No Kids
Income Level$35,001 - $50,000
Education Bachelors Degree
Profession Labor / Construction
Languages I Speak English

More about myself
To me Love is more impact to soul mate here,s what u see. You keep them by the qualities you possess.Love can make you do things that you never thought possible.Love is passion and respect of self being to open minded. You have to go all the way to find love.No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in the history of living being.Love is patient, love is kind. It has no envy, nor it boasts itself and it is never proud. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker.Love protects; preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life. Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it. It is like the dream of your matter of affection coming true. Love can occur between two or more individuals. It bonds them and connects them in a unified link of trust, intimacy and interdependence. It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul. Love should be experienced and not just felt. The depth of love can not be

Dating Plans
I will tell you later about that...But first would love to meet in person at the restaurant drinking coffee
#138671 by ratt84 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 pm
badoo.com
Rosie, 32
Was online Yesterday
Wants to meet with a guy, 27-42
Bismarck, ND, United States

About me
I'm looking for a God fearing man that will love me passionately and never cheat on me, I need a man who's honest and open minded, rozie41 at g mail dot com. The depth of love can not be measured and love should be experienced and not just felt. Love is pure and unique. Someone i would like to meet.

Interested in
Am seeking for my soul mate in life a man who will be very honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun going person, with a compassionate and generous nature, I don't cheat or lie, I keep my promises. I'll like to meet someone who's serious minded and ready for a long term relationship, not just internet games, someone with a caring and loving heart, jovial, good sense of humor, focused and motivational
Personal info

Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 170cm (5'7''), 45kg (99lbs) :lol: , average body, blond hair and brown eyes.
Living: By myself
Kids: No, never
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (Average) :shock: , when from ND???
Work: Construction. I have a reasonable income.

Image Image

also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=52432
#138979 by ratt84 Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 am
How are you doing xxx and how was work today,I hope you fine and in good health condition,I'm really glad that we can exchange emails and i hope that soon we both can sit down and have a cup of coffee,My Full name is Rosie Smith.. ,I live McClellan Ave,Marquette,Michigan USA. I was born in Japan in the city of Tokyo were my mom met my dad on a business schedule but i Nationalize in United State Of America .My mom is from Malaysia... She's a missionary in the Apostolic Church of Christ... She travels around the world for missions and spends most of her time abroad more than home.My Dad is from MI,USA,but he does his transaction in Japan as Aluminum ironing import and export.I need you to know at the moment i have no job ..I went to college at Chapman University in Orange County in Los Angele's yrs now and graduated in May 2003 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film and Television Production with an Emphasis in Producing.I lost my parents in Tokyo,Japan earthquake and tsunami which happen almost 2 years ago in march of 2011,And all my dad's goods went crashing inside the sea,Am the only child of my family and Becky is the only friend i have right from my kid.I'm single 32yrs living alone with no kids.I'm 5'8 tall,light Blond hair and brown eyes Average...I need you to know am fun loving woman.. I love swimming,dancing,singing,reading novels and walking beside the beach and looking at the sunset at times,playing instruments.I would also love to know more about your thought, I'm new to internet dating,i feel that I've found all what i want and desire,i did like you to know a little more about me,my life has been filled with heartbreaks and i don't want anymore hurt or pains,I want to find a man, who wants a relationship based on "Truth, Real Love( not fake love ) Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty, I also want to be able to be " Romantic " to him with Love, not her telling me things like "If you love me, you will do "this or that" for me". I want to be able to do anything to make him happy, because "I Love Him", not because he tells me to do it. You Know what I mean? I want to feel Excited when we Kiss, When we Hug, When we Hold hands while we are in public or our home.

I love going out,taking walks down the park and thinking about my life,i love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies) . I'm really sensitive and attentive lady. I'm an observer of people ( not a voyeur ). I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I like to know how to make them happy,how to make them feel special. I can be really romantic With my man i like to surprise him by doing special things. Like leave a flower on their car windscreen. Leave a card for them at their favorite shop for the shop worker to give to them. I like to send flowers when he's feeling down.

I prefer private dates, with my man and myself alone. I guess i like the private moments when we can share intimate things. Talk about plans, desires, feelings,future. I am still a virgin and i intend to keep it that way until i find my Husband.That's not to say that i haven't been with a man. As i said earlier, i have been physical with previous men only to the extent of foreplay. And while it was fun and pleasurable, i long to be intimate only with my future husband so that we could be able to give unbridled passion. When i find the man who i feel is my soul mate, i look forward to when we can spend time alone, cuddling on the sofa, watching TV/films. Making out, caressing and kissing. I can't wait to have sex with my future husband. I am a sexual person and i love the thought of being intimate with him in every way. I want a husband who feels the same way. Who has the same sexual appetite as i do and desires to be as intimate as i do. But all of this must be within the context of an exclusive relationship. So i will protect the sanctity of my future marriage. It doesn't matter to me if my future husband has a sexual history. As far as I'm concerned, when we marry we start from fresh. His past is not of importance to me.Can you tell me more about yourself?

Are you serious about meeting someone?I'm serious and ready.I have been hurt by men all to often. And yet i have so much passion and love that i want to pour out on one special man. I want to make him feel like there is no better man on the face of the earth. I don't want to put him on a pedestal because that would not be fair on him. But i want him to know that he has one woman who thinks that he's is so important, so needed and wanted. I want him to feel that he has someone who is loyal to the utmost, faithful and dedicated to his needs. I want to be able to satisfy all his needs. Emotional, intellectual, physical, spiritual and most importantly sexual. My greatest pleasure is knowing that i can provide all these things with Gods help.Are you willing to move for the right relationship?I would,because I've done it before and i would not mind doing it again.I don't have any email address apart from my g-mail am using now..I can't chat,but I can only get your via email,read them and respond back to you and that's the only way we can communicate and know more about each other,I hope you understand? Get back to me as soon as possible.

I Care
Rosie

IP mr. google
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012

Pictures Of Me
I'll like to meet someone who's serious minded and ready for a long term relationship, not just internet games, someone with a caring and loving heart, jovial, good sense of humor, focused and motivational.I hope you like what you see in me.Rosie

again gmail

Image Image Image
Last edited by ratt84 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#310466 by ctorrado Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:46 pm
hi i am being followed by a scammer called uriah mathys who says to be from mali, and is using some of this photos. did you ever know the name of the real woman in this pictures? it is very interesting to see that there are new pictures
i already stopped contact with him/her.
#310471 by malu53 Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 pm
neat FB profile with this email address
Matthew Oluwasegun
Student
Studied at Ilorin
Went to Stadium High School
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
Single
From Ondo City
#310695 by ctorrado Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:37 pm
Ok, it seems that nowadays this photos are used by a woman supposedly called uriah mathys, whose mail address is [email protected]. is it possible to know anything else having this new e mail address?
thank you.
#310702 by malu53 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:43 pm
email address leads to a faceless profile on FB
name: Reyna Mathys

2 profiles on Skype
location for both Bamako, Mali

# 1 <<< Skype ID: uriah8mmathys
name: Uriah Mathys

#2 <<< Skype ID fauan.gabriel100
name: Fauan Gabriel

with the name Uriah Mathys
same Skype avatar as for Skype profile #1
Skype ID uriahmathys.m
#310766 by ctorrado Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:33 am
thank you, i had the FB profile before. when i asked (her/him) if we could be friends, my user was blocked to send friendship requests.

last week she/he sent me a pic that i saw in this page, but photoshoped into vittorio emanuelle gallery in Milan.
she is in a red dress and seems a hollywood actress.
its obvious that these pics are from a model or an actress or other celebrity, but i cant find out who she is. does any one know? .

the stop scammers post is mine. later i doubt about what i had done, but i had many proofs again later.

i dont know how to attach a file with the pic i have in my pc. can you help me?
#310791 by ctorrado Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:52 pm
here it is, check that the person is the same than one of the pics in this post . besides, its clear that the image of the girl was inserted in the background ( there are no shadows, the hair is cut at middle neck in the left side, the edge of the shape is different from the other person´s figures, etc,etc.)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e9e17e512600372

i think she must be a celebrity because of the dressing .i couldnt find any person in google images, perhaps beacuse the pic is not original.