Information on romance scams and scammers.
#313831 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:25 am
Romance Scammer - Daniel Chan - [email protected]

Hello Darling,

I liked everything that I read about you. You sounded like a real matured woman who knows what she wants, an optimistic woman as well. I am very glad to know a few about you,

Your beautiful response motivated me to write you more about myself. My growing up wasn't really fascinating but it helped a lot in building me to be independent and hard working. I lost my dad at age twenty, then my mom relocated the family back to the United Kingdom where she is originally from, At twenty, I started working as an apprentice in England and providing for myself. After my University education, I got a job with a construction firm, I worked as a crane operator but I knew the best was ahead so I kept on trying.

After spending about 10 years in England, I met this pretty lady like i told you and it all started with some little friendship and gradually turned out to be a romantic relationship, we got married and her family pleaded with me to relocate down to the UK, I relocated to be with my late wife. Her family was supportive, they linked me up with some little contacts which helped me in actualizing my dreams and then again they linked me to some oil business contractor in the United Arab Emirate where I worked as drilling engineer. Few years later, I chose to be independent.

Since the death of my late wife, I have been concentrating on my business, making several business trips trying to get to the peak of my career. I do not enjoy being single and I believe that everyone deserves to be happy like my mother often tells me, so I have chosen to start a new life and I do believe that I will find my missing rib. I am looking for someone who we can live a fun filled life together for the rest of our lives. I am glad we share similar interests and you do have a great personality as well. My mind is made up on starting a new life, my job is flexible and I am my own boss. I am fully prepared to hit it off with any woman who share same dreams with me so let's see where it leads.

Do enjoy the rest of your day and I'll like to hear from you again.

Cheers,

Daniel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#313832 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:25 am

Hello XXX,

Thanks for sharing your email and giving me the utmost privilege to establish communication with you. I hope it's been a pleasant day for you. As promised, here is a little note about myself. I just hope you don't get bored reading about me.

Firstly, I was born in Auckland New Zealand. I lived most of my tender life back in New Zealand. After the loss of my father, my mother moved the family to the United Kingdom where she is originally from. I studied to attain distinctions in Engineering at University of Edinburgh and where i also studied oil and gas. There I also met my late wife who was a teacher in Nurse .I'm an Engineer and I'm also a consultant for GE Energy Services. We specialize in well management, drilling, specifically Oil drilling & servicing. Most of the drilling are been done in Offshore Rig but sometimes Onshore. I love my job so much Thou I no longer do much anymore as my retirement is around the corner. In my pursuit to start a new life after the loss of my wife, I moved down here last year from London England. I've reached a point in my life where I feel the need for a companion, a new life. I will be retiring from work this year and have the time to travel the world with my woman, go on vacations, relax and enjoy the rest of my life. Some of my hobbies are walking on the beach in a hot summer afternoon, holding hands, having fun with my partner, romantic dinner dates, business networking, and arts.

I consider myself a very caring person, very loving, respectful and a responsible family man. I have been widowed for about 9 years. I feel it is time I found someone who can appreciate the feeling and values I can bring to a relationship. I have many of the personality traits that you do expect to go along with. I'm compassionate, gentle, perceptive, intuitive, communicative, trustworthy, analytic intelligent and I am always interested in intellectual things and at the same time I am very interested in people. I always try to be the very best and never keep my kind personality back.

I find great satisfaction in helping people and enjoy pampering, cuddling and surprising my partner; I also love to be pampered in return. Sensuality of both partners is important to me. When in a relationship, I am quite content to be at home reading, working on projects if I have any, or even sometimes help with cooking dinner or relaxing with my partner. My lifestyle is usually relaxed and pretty quiet. I enjoy the feeling a loving home has when two people have worked to give a secure, happy, welcome feeling to it.

I'm looking for someone who knows herself well and one who is willing to explore what has and hasn't worked in previous relationships. She is confident or willing to lean on me for support, and not afraid to say "no" and willing to say "yes". She is comfortable in the depth of intimacy, and who can be her own person at the same time. She has great character. She is strong at the right times, yet gentle when she needs to be; confident, yet compassionate in all things. She is family-oriented, reliable, and trustworthy. She believes that "LOVE" is a verb and who takes pleasure in nurturing the relationship. She is very sensual and is easily excited by it. She is willing to accept that either of us can make a mistake and still be able to "cure" the relationship.

I hope this information is quite useful and I hope I haven't set my standards for a choice of woman too high, feel free to ask me any questions and I will look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,

Daniel.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.