Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210595 by Wiljames Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:17 pm
Fishmeetfish - panderson222

Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color :lol: :lol:

I am Seeking a:
For: Intimate Encounter
My Education:
My Profession: Military
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

hello dear what is a beautiful woman like you doing here, do yoy mean no men with eyes in [city]..you are beautifull, i am not always here you can drop your email or yahoo messanger id so we could chat more...bye

smith panderson <[email protected]>
Source:
The source IP address is 41.138.164.213.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 50
City Port Harcourt
Latitude 4.7774
Longitude 7.0134
Area Code

its panderson the man on fishmeetfish, how are you doing today..i think we are getting along so good dear

yes i also deleted my profile, Joana stays with my sister inlaw,, ok how much does your current job pay?

i am also the only kid of my parents but they passed dear..your salary is how much monthly?, be safe good night but reply this before you sleep ok...

i lost daddy when i was 19 and then i stayed with mom untill she passsed i was 34, its was so hard on me i wish it never happened, yes its so sweet dear, so tell me more about you,its pretty cool talking to you dear, sorry for the late replies i have been gone for patrol...hope to hear from u soon
Advertisement

#221000 by Wiljames Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:58 am
Also uses this email:

military leave request - [email protected]

We received your mail concerning your friend's leave permit,we will like to know if Captain Smith Panderson is your Fiance or just friend ,We will also like you to send your full name,home address and phone number . Meanwhile,we have to ask you some questions more before we go further;

--In which city and Country will the Military Personnel stay during the period of Leave?
--Do you intend to both travel out of the your Country during this period?
--Do you want his Leave Bonus to be in your care?

Note : Please, be aware that there are some proceedures involved in granting your request,the request will be granted as soon as everything is done properly and the fee paid by you. There are some paper works you need to print, read it carefully then fill the form, sign it, scan it and send it back to us but your fiance can do it for you to save you the stress.The form will be given to your fiance,you can ask him to send it to you via email.

Read the instructions:

(i) Returning officer on 'special foreign mission' applying for leave request will be liable to receive some amount of money as Leave Bonuses/Allowance and this should be claimed by His/Her beneficiary (Optional). The amount is (39,340.00 USD)

(ii) Any soldier leaving the camp on a family or spouse request should have a liberty pass card with him/her at departure and arrival, Identification Card shall surface to identify a service member on authorized absence not classified as leave.

(iii) Beneficiary is liable to pay for the liberty pass card,processing fee and other expenses required, it wil be approximately (1,551.00 USD) you can read more about this in the policy and instruction for leave request form which your Fiance will send to you.

(iv) Unpaid leave should only be granted to soldiers who is eligible/due for leave permit, Paid leave to the non-eligible/undue soldiers under any kind of condition.

(v) It takes about 7-9 working days for all proceedures to be complete.

Note : If you wish to be the beneficiary to the Leave Bonus, You will need to give us your account details to wire the bonuses/allowance there for your Fiance as soon all necessary things has been done by you. All questions and correnpondence should be sent back to us via this email.

Madam, we are please to inform you that you are very lucky to have him as your Spouse because he his a Good and Combatant Soldier,Very Respectful, he's also one of our best and hard working officers.

"WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE"

You are requested to pay for the liberty pass card,processing fee and other expenses required. For liberty pass card and processing fee; it wil be approximately (1,551.00 USD)
Below is the information for payment [redacted bank info]

Regards.
Leave Unit Management

And also:

The SMRP is the Secured Military Radio Phone powered by T.S.2 Communication for the military telecommunication services. Ts2 powers the Radio Phone to be used by our troops in foreign countries to enable their friends and family connect and communicate with them.It is a secured line and can only be granted permission to a relative/friend that the military personnel wish to connect with after a slight investigation has been made and the relative/friend meets all requirement of Ts2 consultant incharge of the connection process.
If you wish to connect to your spouse on the SMRP you can write to telecom unit for more info on;
[email protected]

Basically asking his victims to pay in order to call him...

Source:
The source host name is "41.220.69.186.vgccl.net" and the source IP address is 41.220.69.186.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 05
City Lagos
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958
Area Code
#224081 by Wiljames Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:21 pm
standard 'protocol' used by this scammer:

Firstly whatever we discuss must be confidential
Secondly you can not see me on Cam while i'm on deployment...because the kind of pc we use is called TOUGH BOOK, its extra strong but uses no cam.You can only see my pics.
Thirdly I can't send money out and no one can send me money while am on deployment here..hope u understand that..
Fourth you can't call me while am on deploy but if u want to hear my voice that means u will get ur cell phone connected with my Radio phone here cus that's what we the military personnel are using here..
Fifth I can't leave here while am still on mission but if someone put in for my leave request they will allow me visit the person that request for me..

How convenient! You can't see him on camera to note that he is a Nigerian civilian, rather than a US Soldier. You can't call him to hear his voice over a normal line - if you call, his line will likely be very noisy, or you will get "cut off" due to the phone dying. War is hell, right?

NOTE: this is all a scam and a lie. This person is in Nigeria (although claims to be in Syria) and uses the military leave format as noted in this post:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6527

please read the warning carefully! If anyone tells you a soldier's leave has to be bought... it's a scam!
#232829 by AlanJones Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 am
Still active on FishMeetFish

PM

HELLO

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233660 by AlanJones Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:45 am
ok thats good to know, i am smith from America, i am here to find my soul mate, tell me about you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#237081 by Grunt Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:40 pm
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013059619

Michael P
Last Active: Yesterday
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Hello Dear, How are you? am Michael Pedersen, i saw your profile and photos on this website today and I found it interesting, I like you and want to be your friend, I can us your e-mail address, so I tell you about me and more have the ability to share photos and mutually know more, I am a very nice and lovely man, I promise, you must treat them with care, love and respect your e-mail address in order, so that we can talk more there. Thank you and God bless Mr. Pedersen.
#237082 by Grunt Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:43 pm
Good day my angel,
How have you been? I'm very glad your urgent reply to my ask for your e-mail address of God may continue to bless you. Thanks so much for coming into my life; I thank God for using this particular period to bring us together, I'm here to introduce myself in more detail, as I said, my name is Colonel. Pedersen M, 49 years old ... widowers and US Army Officer based in Syria;

I am a simple man, and regular army who needs a honest, trustworthy, loving, nice woman to call my wife from any race or country ... Due to the nature of printing and my work as a Colonel. I am not in a position as often as I want most of the time, as you understand it, I am devoted to military service, maintained around the clock ...

I have not been in your country, but I know it's a nice place to live be. I'm very happy that we found each other, and I hope that we as adults reason and see if we peace with each other, must go to find distance is no obstacle to our relationship, as I plan to retire and throughout the world I found relocate my life partner, I have bad experiences in relation recent years, and I pray that I lucky this time.

I have experienced difficulties in life, especially when I lost my dear wife. But despite all that, I've never stopped, thank God, because He is the omniscient God. My dear, if you agree to my proposal for us to be one, I'm three months break to visit you, by the grace of God, we will know each other and marry as husband and wife, I promise that I well to take care of you who love and respect you all the days of our lives, I promise that I make for getting the most happiest woman.

My dear I am a very happy person, I like to have fun, walking, travel, play and smile. I am happy when I see a person around me comfortable; my hobbies are horseback riding, baseball, golf, music, food, reading, etc. I hate dishonesty and unforgiving people because life is full of errors and corrections. I love it very often laugh, as there is one thing that made me go, I do not smoke, but I know I drink to keep, but I did not hate smoking, I love to live a simple life and I am very open and flexible to all situations, are my favorite dishes of rice, meat, salad, seafood, and sweet potatoes. I do not know what to tell you about me, but if you have anything you want to know ask me, I'll be happy to tell you. I do not like cheating and breaking of the heart.

I put my photos. I pray and hope it will not disappoint, and I will that you tell me more about yourself. Your hobbies, your age, the city you currently live in, and something about you. Tell me also what you like and the things you hate. Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day and blessed day

With regards,
Michael Pedersen.

Image Image

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015
#248624 by ktidsel Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:21 pm
I guess this guy is back at it...he is on okcupid.com now under the profile name of Anton_plasenc. He says his name is Antonio, that he is 40 years old and lives in Huntsville, Alabama. He immediately wanted to chat via yahoo messenger instead of going through okcupid chat. I am a moderator for that site and have a military background so in chatting with him on okcupid some of his answers didn't sound quite right so I kept talking to him to get more answers. He is using a Phoenix, Arizona phone number now: 480-359-6132.

I’m looking for

Women
Ages 27–66
Near me
Who are single
For new friends

My details

Ethnicity White
Height 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
Body type Fit
Diet Mostly anything
Smokes No
Drinks Socially
Drugs Never
Religion Christianity
Sign Gemini
Education Graduated from two-year college
Status Single
Type Strictly monogamous
Offspring Has a kid
Pets Has dogs and has cats
Speaks English

My self-summary
I'm new on here seeking to meet that special one....I'm a cool, kind hearted and Fun loving man.

What I’m doing with my life
Trying to safe the world

I’m really good at
I'm a good listener and i love to make other people happy

The six things I could never do without
My son,My gun,prayer book,my Dog, coffee

I spend a lot of time thinking about
The Future

On a typical Friday night I am
Home relaxing

You should message me if
You are ready for something serious

Nice meeting you hope your doing great. I'm Antonio from Alabama tell me about you please
Okay, how long have you been on this site?
Thanks for your prompt message, well i am 40. i'm from Alabama im single never married but i have a son, i'm 6''2 i work for the US army. Do you have a yahoo messenger where we can chat better please?
Yes been busy on duty all day. It's past mid day here in NIGERIA.
We are here on peace keeping and rescue mission
We walk down the streets to keep it safe off terrorist attacks
I'm in fort Campbell, Kentucky

He is using this picture that you already have submitted below:
#261793 by margretG Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 pm
He is on Facebook as Selena Nicole Penny and someone i know send money to him. What can we do? I didn´t believe the story and searched his picture on google, this is how i found this site.

https://www. facebook.com/selenanicole.penny?fref=ts
#313974 by Melody Neary Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 pm
Wow this guy gets around as he is on Twitter with the same military pic under the name Jeffery Pedersen. When he called me he had a distinct south African accent and tried to say his accent is from his dad who was Irish, the name Pedersen is Danish!! Then tried to send my pics the same ones posted here with his "daughter" saying his wife was widowed and he'd prove to me he was who he said he was by sending me someone elses pics. I told him to send me a selfie with todays news paper...he declined of course. Someone needs to stop him. I have reported him to twitter and will post a fraud report on google.