Information on romance scams and scammers.
#316480 by Mountain Goat Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:49 pm
Gary Matt on Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6044789113

He is surely something, a US soldier serving in the Polish Navy, divorced from his wife who just happened to be the daughter of the King of Katovice. His unit was ordered out of Poland by the force of the United Nations only last week. Their mission is: to invade Ivory Coast :D

Hi sweetheart,

I am very glad that we meet here, sometimes it is said that where we meet our beloved people is a place we have never expected. A friend of mine who married two weeks ago of dating and a lady in your country, the lady is kind, honest, sincere and respectful, and she was the one who introduced me to this site, she told me that if you Find someone here, go and think about when you wake up and have feelings for them, answer her and start a relationship with her right away, because she has a special heart, with 6 people I meet today, your heart seems So special, I can not ask why because God knows that she is best for us, I know it will only take time for me to meet you but can not be stopped because I think it's fate, I want you to have a thought about us and answer Me what you think about us. And remember that the world is a small place, we could meet our soul-mate. Distance can not be a barrier between us, when we are in love with each other, please think of us and do you back to me immediately ...Mom lived home in England with house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I fly home to visit her. My deceased father was a wonderful man and a philanthropist. Besides, I am a fun loving guy who is interested in the need of others. I love to travel and shop. I like to listen to music. On the weekends I use to make fun, go to the sea side, have relaxing minds and see the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping at the weekend also and if the chance I use to travel. I sometimes cook like I like to cook. Being happy always makes me young. I am so happy for my life and thank God for all his blessings for my family. Before closing this letter, I would like to tell you that to make a relationship forever and steady, we need confidence, understanding, dedication and motivation in the heart, in my own intention, I promise to be faithful, honest and caring to be to you and be the man you always dream and always pray that God will bless and our love will grow, I just try when I will install some of my pictures for you now Can My collection is down I can not easy on my face book okay baby I need your more photo. thank you very much..

My names are Gary, I was born on 15 April 1970. My father died. He came from the United States of America. I grew up in LA and grew up. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland because I love it here, it was a country of my choice from where I communicate with you and work as a naval and chief security officer in US demanding properties here in Poland.

a little later then....

Hello honey,
Thank you for your email I am divorced, I am with my wife last 6 years before 2008 my wife for the first time very well to me I was known to them when I married her she changed her characters because it is not the family My wife in her family and her father is king in Katowice Poland wants her to marry me only because I am America husband marine her father do not like my daughter was only after-i my wife married her because her family with me not happy Was not feeling like me.

He sends a package to prove his love next then.....

1) 3 bags [red, blue and black]
2) A gold watch and neck less
3) D & G perfume
4) A set of makeup
5) pink flower [very important to me because it is my heart to you my love]
6) Portable Ipad
7) A white teddy bear.
8) Apple laptop 7. Samsung Galaxy x7 mobile
9) 45,000 euros (honey keep the money after my arrival in your country since there is no security here, I trust you with all my heart OK)

My wife I was even surprised when the company told me that you are the one to pay for the local fees I asked them why, they director of the shipping company told me that they received company much complaint from their clients, Because of the wrong delivery To the right person, or what they called delivery to the ghost receiver.

Honey, I got the 45,000 euros in Teddy.

My wife, I want to let you know that no body knows that there is money inside the teddy bear, even the shipping company does not even know about the money, it is a secret between you and me for security reasons ok, I love you so much, I will now be my troops for today's operation, I will talk with you as soon as we return from the operation, said the shipping company said they will reach you every moment from now or you can also reach them and ask how you can get yours Make payment for there urgent delivery to your address.

D.I. M EXPRESS DELIVERY
Address: [email protected]
Phone: +225 43102674,
Director: Mr. Wilson Jones,

D.I.M EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
Houphouët-Boigny International Airport
Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire
EMAIL: [email protected]
http://www.postnl.com/
TRACK #AX3456822721!!!
phone:+225 43102674
Director NAME:Wilson Jones

MADAM FOR YOUR INFORMATION BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MANY PROBLEM ABOUT THIS FROM OUR CUSTOMER COMPLAINING OF HAVING PROBLEM WITH THERE PACKAGE PLEASE YOU DID NOT NEED TO TELL THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR PACKAGE FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR DELIVERING.

USED THE ADDRESS BELOW TO ADDRESS TO IVORY COAST is our agent name we only aspect western union or money send us the payment slip attachment for confirmation,

Receiver name: NADEGE KOFFI
​City : Abidjan Cocody
Country code: 00225

we are waiting to here from your urgent reply.
Best Regards
D.I.M EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
Director Name: Wilson Jones

Name des Empfängers: NADEGE
Andere: KOFFI
Land Afrika: Elfenbeinküste
Gemeinde: Abidjan Cocody
Landesvorwahl: 00225
Telefon: +225 43102674
Last edited by Mountain Goat on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#316482 by malu53 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:07 pm
tagged profile
Gary M
Last Active: 15 hours ago

#316483 by malu53 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:12 pm
datingnorway.net
Franklincas
Norway, Aust-Agder, Arendal
I am a man, 46 years old
seeking a woman age from 33 till 51
About me Additional information
Birthday: 1970-04-20
My country: Norway
Region: Aust-Agder
My city: Arendal
My hello phrase: GOD FEARING WOMAN FOR MARRIAGE.
My race: White / Caucasian
My marital status: Single
About kids: Definitely
My living situation: Live alone
My favourite pets: Dogs
My job: Officer
My income: $300 - $1,000 per month
My education: Graduate degree
My speciality: Economics, Law
I speak: English

#316484 by malu53 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:30 pm
these pics are circulating the web (hi5, zorpia, FB, badoo, christiandateforfree, webdate, etc.)

Image Image Image
#316485 by malu53 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:34 pm
also uses the first pic posted here

romlove.com/woman/id/18895
Tracy Adams
I'm from: City of: England
I'm need: a male 18-50 years old for marriage
About me: without children
Some words about myself: am a pretty looking lady, lovely, attractive, fun being with and ready to go an extra mile to meet new people,

probably changed the profile and forgot to adjust the pic :laugh-s:
#316486 by malu53 Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:45 pm
scotty7000
Accord, United States
(8700 km from you)

About Me:
I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family. Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust,unde rstanding, devotion,a nd motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much..

Looking For:
A woman (18 - 90)

Relationship Status: Widowed
Like to have children: Yes
Home Language: Spanish
Denomination: Catholic
Ethnicity: Latino/Hispanic
Education: College/University
Profession: military
Income: Average
Smoking: I'm a Non-Smoker
Drinking: I drink socially

Hello Dear,
I am happy to hear from you!
I want to tell you more about myself. My name is robyn Scott, i was born on 15th of April 1970, am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America, I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authority based in contract assignment here in Poland and other Countries. Mom lived back home in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.
also reported here
ripoffreport.com/r/Defencecourier/internet/Defencecourier-Scott-smith-Scott-Robyn-Sr-Konan-Me-pidieton-que-depositara-dinero-1296145
#316597 by Mountain Goat Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 pm
News from Gary Matt's courier service:

Sent: Tue 10.01.2017 18:43
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: EXPLAINED SERVICE

Madam,

Thank you for your email is really stress, but we have no choice then to provide our customers with the best service madame the first account was error because of the transfer service, diposit should not be transferred, but there is a problem.

All we do is because of the way you approach us in your e-mail address and the respect that we give your man as a United Nations walking under pace and justice.
Our diplomat is very angry, but we have to understand him is not ours and we promise him tomorrow that everything will be all right.

Please use the information below to transfer your payment first thing tomorrow morning because the diplomacy will live at 2.30 pm France time.

Uses the bank to transfer information to your fund tomorrow morning bank on bank.

Name of company: Targo bank germany
Username: - bruce obioma ibeabuchi.
Iban: - de82300209003912051958
Swif bic: - cmcideddxxx
Account: - de82300209003912051958

Please send me a message.
We are waiting here for your urgent reply.
regards
D.I. M EXPRESS DELIVERY
Name of the First Name: Wilson Jones
#316763 by Mountain Goat Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:49 am
Our daughter is in hospital now.......

Honey how are you i miss you so much honey you know whenever i want to check on my emails and i became angry that the delivery of service has not yet delivered but when i mail your you I hope to wait that everything will be fine Thank you so much for being the love of my heart.
Honey, since yesterday I have tried to reach Rose Doctor, but he said to be on the way there public hospital France To them I will have a rest, because I have honey at night you have Skype.
Then I ask him can my wife's payment of 2,300 euros applied for our daughter transferred but my wife can not send western union because of the corruption in there country he said I should wait that will send me his account information.
Right now I received him honey he needed our daughter urgent treatment before getting the worst please try my love you best to the day to send there address bank in France so that he can buy some drugs that they can For our daughter treatment, please send honey to the doctor 2,300 euros only or if you have more then you can send them for private treatment.
::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Banks in France
IBAN: FR02 3000 2070 3400 0005 9248 P31.
BIC: CRLYFRPP.
ACCOUNT HOLDER: HOSSEIN-TAIWO ABOGUN
Address of the bank: 52 Rue de Paris, 57100 Thionville
Name of the bank: LCL

::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Remember my love all the effort I make is to have a better life in the future. The time will pass quickly and these days remain apart from each other only in our memories.
Honey Many miles separate us, but it will never be enough to stop loving you. Never forget my love that you have the most important thing I have this lovely feeling for you who will never change,
Neither distance nor anything will make me stop loving you, you are the best thing that happened in my life. Your love is the only thing that allows me to continue every day because I know you will have me again after returning from this trip. I love you so much my princess. "
I miss you from your husband honey please if you pay to the doctor they give you receipt of what the doctor said.
#316805 by Mountain Goat Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:43 pm
Good Morning,

However, we hope to help you with your travel plans. United Kingdom 1 review 1 helpful vote This member's reviews have been voted helpful by TripAdvisor travelers ,

Madam, we have able to reach our corresponding agents there in your country as I tell you what you are to transfer is 1200 euros due to the exchange as soon as you transfer your payment, please send us the payment slip for The confirmation you pack Register online as soon as we have received your payment.

Uses the information below to make your payment by bank please send us your transfer payment note is very important for the confirmation.

NAME OF THE BENEFICIARY: BROMBERG STAUDT & CO GMBH.
ADDRESS OF THE BENEFICIARY: WINTERHUDER WEG 31-D-22085. HAMBURG, GERMANY.
BANKFÖRDERN: GERMAN BANK, HAMEHH. IBAN NO / BIC: DE 60 2007 0000 0010 747400.
SERVICES LTD.

regards
D.I. M EXPRESS DELIVERY
Name of the First Name: Wilson Jon
#316806 by Mountain Goat Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 pm
Now Madame you are only able to please a retreat from your bank of transfer in moneygram Please do not use Western union send to your country address in WINTERHUDER PATH 31-D-22085. HAMBURG, GERMANY.

THIS IS THE ADDRESS TO COMPLETE IN YOUR COUNTRY MAKE A REDEMPTION IN YOUR ACCOUNT 1200 EURO AND SEND TO THE MONEY.

Receiver Last Name: Fredrickjomia
Other Names: Kuna
Address: hamburg germany
Send to moneygram only.
1200 euros

Please send to the payment receipt very urgently, because our agent only today to live there.
regards
D.I. M EXPRESS DELIVERY
Name of the First Name: Wilson Jones
#317542 by Mountain Goat Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 am
Madam, we have heard what you say, and we have your statement to follow now our diplomat has left for a delivery in Sweden, so from there he can deliver your delivery.

Please ask what you are sending to our diplomat there for dispatch now and your delivering payment is 1700 euros our diplomat is in your country Saturday morning as soon as we have received your payment slip.

You need to call your payment there to enable it procecd. Use the information below to address your payment there.

Username: Radoslar Lee.
Account No.: 3971166046
Bank name: City Bank of Sweden

Please Madam as soon as you transfer your payment, please attach to us your transitional payment slip for confirmation.

Thank you for understanding your urgent payment waiting.

Madam,

Good morning and how are you our pleasure to receive your email from the account our agents have no time to check on the information because now he is currently waiting at the Swedish airport now,

So madam we advise you to address your payment with this information, please we are very sad for that in confident and the burden please pray madam as soon as you make your payment, do not forget to attach your transfer receipts for confirmation to send .

Name of the bank: Ecobank Cote d'ivoire
Address: Agence d'Adjame, Abidjan
Username: Eze Mathew Ifeanyi C
Kontonummer: 0050811201976801
Bank code: A0059
Fast code: Ecocciab

Thank you for understanding your urgent payment waiting for the map our dipolmat will be in your country tomorrow 5 pm as soon as your payment today it will help him cross the border today to know other cause.

Ecobank account also used in this scam: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=231432