Information on romance scams and scammers.
#319946 by malu53 Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:51 pm
lewisalexander
33, Man, Married :laugh-s:
New Milton, United Kingdom
Looks for: Woman
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith, love with and make a good family. Not here for any stupid games.

What I am doing with my life
USA Government
Last online 05:14:18

Hello Dear how are u doing, thank you for accepting me, your profile is so captivating.
I'm Lewis Alexander a US Army working under ICT department,(lieutenant officer), currently in Kabul, Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission.
Believe me I don't really know what to say, but i think God knows everything. I lost my parents at the age of 7 and the only child of my parents, when my parents past away, I was totally ignored by my relatives. But God so kind, i was picked up and raised by a Catholic Priest Mathew Gibson who is now late. The Priest introduce me to the military academy in West point New York. This is how i found myself being a US Army.......
I really thank God for my life today for at least given me the opportunity to see my life going in His way. I'm not married at all but looking for nice woman to spend the rest of my life with. I'm here for a serious relationship, not for any stupid games.
Are you single , Divorce or married?
Dear,you look so beautiful I guess God spent time in your creation...Can I know more about you?
Take care, looking forward to read from you.
Yours In Love
LEWIS
Hello Dear how are u doing, thank you very much for your reply.
Please here is my goggle account ([email protected]), you can message me on GOGGLE HANGOUT. Thanks dear for your time, I will be waiting to read from you.
Take care, looking forward to read from you.
Yours In Love
LEWIS
look on hangouts

add pics and informattion here
fake-scam.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=d543dd11c918a1dffaa3d3c6736079a6&action=gallery;cat=12076
Advertisement