Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323211 by malu53 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:35 am
Edward Leo Mcmahon on wayn
currently in North Bergen, New Jersey, United States

thank you for accepting my friendship , i would love to know you more , plz send me your email add to write you more about myself ,thank you
Advertisement

#323215 by malu53 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:36 am
FB Edward Leo Mcmahon profiles:

uid: edward.leomcmahon.16547
on FB since March 10

pic shows James F. Tomsheck, former head of US Customs and Border Protection’s internal affairs office

uid: edward.leomcmahon.104
Studied at Beverly Hills Lingual Institute
Lives in Beverly Hills, California
Widowed
From Beverly Hills, California

pic shows German paramedic Sven Hilbert

uid: 100013200581998
profile from August 21, 2016

pic shows retired United States Air Force general Douglas Malcolm Fraser

edwardleo.mcmahon.7737
Lives in Long Beach, California
From Beverly Hills, California
profile from January 23 2016

pic shows German businessman Robert Schmalohr, founder andf ceo of eVisionTeam
#323220 by malu53 Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:52 am
Edward Leo Mcmahon profiles on FB

uid: 100015024213620
Lives in Austin, Texas
From Amsterdam, Netherlands
profile from January 14

pic shows Norwegian Johnny Faevelen, Captain for Royal Caribbean

uid: 100009349316935
widowed

same pic on topface
Bobbi
50, Miami, Florida, USA
was online more than two days ago
Education University degree

About myself I enjoy the outdoors and learning new things. I like to travel, including long drives. I believe in helping those in need, never look down on somebody unless you're helping them up. I enjoy cooking, entertaining and spending time with family and friends. I'm an easy going man with a great sense of humor, I truly enjoy putting a smile on someone's face. I have a deep love for music, I'm into a wide range of genres. I'm a lover of the arts in general. I enjoy bike riding and walking along the lake. I enjoy watching football and basketball (yes, I'm a sports fan!) Meeting someone who shares some of my interest is what I'm seeking. I prefer someone who can hold an intelligent conversation, is honest with her feelings and has integrity. I respect a woman who keeps her word.

add. pic on topface

#323238 by malu53 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:57 pm
Edward Leo Mcmahon profiles on FB

uid: edwardleo.mcmahon.94
no add. info

pic stolen from Steven Francesco , CEO at Francesco International LLC - Healhcare Consultancy

uid: 100009975281073
slight change in name
Edwardleo Mcmahon
since March 22 on FB

Image Image

scammer's abusing this innocent man's pics are also reported elsewhere
a Russian lady

took a loan to help a foreign groom whom she met on the Net
Wilson Leonard claimed to be a UK resident and a businessman, he claimed to go for an inheritance in Malaysia
... the typical scammer story...

more details here
pust-govoriat.ru/kredit-na-lyubov.html

uid: 100010435770313
Works at Aviation Electronics
Studied at Clarkson University
Went to Coffee Boys' Anglican School, San Fernando
Lives in Beverly Hills, California
Single
From Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

Image Image Image
pics stolen from the galleries of
Gusair Aviation Photography

there are many more profiles on FB going by the name Edward Leo Mcmahon, so ladies, beware!!!
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#323257 by malu53 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:19 pm
I am very happy to read from you , I am Edward 48yrs of age , I am a widower, i have a son of 10 years old living with me, i have italian background because my father is from italy and mother from US, ,they are both deceased which i am the only child , i am living In US with my beautiful son, he is very important to me and i just want someone to be a good mother to him ,i joined the social network not quite long with the aim of getting a serious relationship and also want to meet someone special because I am tired of been alone, i am willing to settle down and have a new life with the right woman which I want to believe that you are a good woman as my mind says, . i am a civil engineering contractor and I love my job a lot Because It earns me a living. in fact, to tell you the good news about it, I just won a new contract in Turkey which I am going to commence any time soon ,I am living alone with my son, I can visit You When we get to know each other more better and I am serious about knowing you more , I hope you will give me more of your time for our friendship, I am a simple person, I am a good Christian, I do not smoke but I drink occasionally, I love swimming and I make a lot of exercise for my body fitness, I love to eat chicken and salad , I am very happy to read from you, please tell me more, do you believe in God, do you smoke or drink? what do you want in a man ?what is your job?do you live alone? How do you spend your free time ,do you have kids ? I will visit you when I get to know you more, I will be waiting for your reply soon , please send me some pictures here too
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017