Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323262 by Jrsmom61 Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:48 pm
I met these persons on two on line dating sites. It was obvious they were two different persons from their language mannerisms.

#1. Jim Yellen from OKC
[email protected]
Profile Name: jimyellenthecat (probably is different if he returned to the site)

He deleted his profile before I had an opportunity to save the photo.
His daughter was in China pursuing her medical degree and he was caring for his granddaughter here in the states. When I asked him if his daughter was specializing and in what, his response was Nursing Assistant (Duh).
INTRO EMAIL
Hello.. How are you doing? Well It feels so great having you as the first sincere person to talk on since i joined the online dating site. well let me start with my name.. Am Jim Yellen… The Yellen is the name of my mother. I ceased using the name of my father since i never knew anything about him until the last 3 years of his life. i guess right you have a little idea about me since you have read my profile on the Dating site ...and just about to tell you more details about me and who really i am ... Well let me start with me being a widower for about 7 years now and had a daughter she is Rose currently living in China... She is on a medical school in china... She will be coming back to the states somewhere in March.... I was married once and that was about 36 years and because a widower after i lost my wife in a car accident one Saturday morning when she was on her way to work, Since then my whole life came crushing and dull but i thought is wise life still goes on,cos there is someone out there who is ready to share such a life with me.
My parents died some years ago.my mother lived in Canada in Calgary city known as the largest city in Alberta. My Dad was from Russia Moskva (Moscow). So now you know i have a different descent background .I studied Marine Engineer at Fisheries and Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland in Canada.Graduated with First class in Marine Engineering but you know life does not always go i the way you might wish for it... At the moment i own a Jewelry shop in New York and really looking forward to expand it. That's the most reason why i'm here in CA, But am staying here though since i own a home here.
My friends do tell me i have a great sense of humor which i do accept the fact. I love to laugh,am intelligent, attentive type, independent and affectionate.My buddies will describe my personality as I'm the generous type,very honest,love etc. I am an independent man who is okay being single but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. I am lovely, sincere, fun to be around,passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right that special woman.
I have been told my best qualities are my compassion,good sense of humor (find it everywhere and quick to laugh)and warm personality. I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards. The kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my words and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility.
I believe in romance, honesty and looking for the best qualities in anyone I get to know, understanding that nobody is perfect especially me. I've made more than my share of mistakes but I've always tried to learn from them and I constantly strive to be a better person. Guess it okay for start.hopefully if anything should strike your interest i surely hope you will reply me ... am on here seeking that special person to fill that empty vacuum in my heart just like you and i know exactly what you here for ... and i know no matter what we can work this out like two grown adults...
Your turn to let me know more of You.

#2. Gerald Yellen from POF
[email protected]
Profile Name: ghsa2392 (still there)

His daughter is in China studying medicine but the granddaughter is living with her. He was in Chicago opening a new jewelry store. He needed to go to Ghana to sign paperwork for the gold that was already paid for. He was indignant when I asked why not have the paperwork couriered along with the gold. Of course he wanted to see the gold. (He paid for it sight unseen but maybe it is me)
While there, he is shot and robbed. Medical expenses are 6000.00. Daughter was able to raise 5000.00. Could I find it in my heart to pay the remainder? (Ha, heart of stone here) Odd thing is the leg he provided as proof belonged to someone else.

INTRO EMAIL
Same as above but he incorporated my name and Hun for personalization.

Advertisement