Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270977 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:37 pm
David luis Andrew
Male / Single
46 - Houston / United States
Current Location San Jose/ United States
Create Date 08/09/2015 23:06

Slogan
need a true lovely companion

About Me
i am very honest straight loving faithful always caring love to be focus in all that i do always

Looking For
a honest woman with lovely heart passion always faithful caring

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 154
Weight(kg) 92
:=)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession soldier
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage

hello my dear you are looking so beautiful hope u are feeling and fit are you single, i am single need a true companion here is my mail write me let discuss to know much better not always here due to my work. [email protected]
Advertisement

#270979 by malu53 Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:49 pm
Flirtic
Derick tallin
25. Jaanuar 1965 (50), Detroit, USA
Member since 10.03.2015

#316368 by hockeygirl Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:31 am
Name: Stuart Boch aka Stuart Boch William
Marital Status: Divorced
Lives: Los Angeles USA
Current location: Guam USA (Work)
Email Address: [email protected]
Skype ID: live:stuart4goodhomes
Dating Site: cherryblossoms.com

Dear _____,
You look very great _____.i m
Stuart,42, an american and divorced///U?

Dear _____,
yeah ______, i m here as well for real date. been divorced for two years now and its boring so i want a woman back to complete me as a man, do u have skype id? u look great and i love to meet an Ausssie, i was in melbourne once, interesting . add me pls , we could get along and chat on cam for real , my id is stuart4goodhomes@gma il.com...

Hello _____,
My full name is Suart Boch William, Bloodline traced all the way down to Ireland, grand dad and mom came here century ago, and we all live here in LA. I m an a nature enthusiast and i love swimming and reading as much. I got married seven years ago , it didnt work cos she is an Asian, didnt get to adjust to my standard and she is less educated than a normal woman to keep pace of the things and challenges in western environment. i might also be blames cos i wasnt there most time to be with her at home and she flooded my house with her cousins and one of them starts sleeping with her on my back, i didnt know if thats true though but i was overwhelmed to noticed she was using my credit card for his shopping. anyway, thats past , i got in to this that dating platform to see how it works, i m still abusy person but i intend to come to terms with each moment i perceive myself breathing, i meant i want to be true to myself and accept time as precious gift given to us by nature and i want to really take my time to see how i might learn from others here and there, i want an online companionship, to share my daily routine, be open to share my life cos its more of the people around me and not me alone and perhaps plan for vacations and all that, i also believe that through this means love can grow and one never can tell, we could meet in no time if we share alot ofthings in common. i sensed we both share some crucial hobbies that could link two souls together and for the sake of time and space, i dont mind making the online thing reality by being so honest to tell u that we might click in some ways and if need be grow to learn in others ways to enable us adjust to oen another in areas where we might differ, i love diversity of lives among what nature has in her home and i believe we could explore each others wellspring and intercourse in ways that makes us human. i love western Au. and i was once in melbourne. i might visit u and u come over here in Guam where i work, i m US marine and i have been serving for 20 years now. pardon my error ..lol. i like your photos, mine are bellow...

Imageadult image host Imagegifs upload

Imageupload a gif Imageupload gif from url

Imageimage hosting gif Imageupload image online

Imagewindows screen capture

Imagephoto sharing sites

Imageclick image upload

Imagewindows 7 screen shot

Imageimage hosting 12mb
#316375 by hockeygirl Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 am
Cherryblossoms Dating Profile

I'm Stuart and I'm looking for a nice woman 25 to 50 years old...
Member ID: C03190088
I'm Divorced, 0 Children
Click to ask me if I want Children.
49 years old | 03/19/1967 | Pisces
My Home Town / City:
Mt. Vernon, Ohio
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Mt. Vernon, Ohio
United States [View Map]
IP Address United States
What is an IP Address?
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Bald
Height: 5'7" / 170-172cm
Weight: 180-184 lbs 82-83kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Other
Education: College Degree
Employment: Science/Research
Drink: Socially
Smoke: Not At All
Active within 1 day

I'm focus to work and my live. I let things go smoothly without having to stress.
#323128 by malu53 Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:20 am
busy again on devoted

Anated101
46, Man, Single
Looks for: Woman
39 - 53 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image <<< Eric Youngstrom

My self-introduction
I’d like first to apologize for the typos I might have… I’m an Austrian born American (I know… nobody’s perfect)

I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do. If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway
Travel, surprises, music, sports, books, last minute plans, open mind, honesty no matter how terrible it looks, museum, craziness, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, simplicity, respect, flip flops (yes, the sandals), down to earth (however fantasy is also very important), people, casual, word, news, work, sense of humor about yourself, awareness.

What I am doing with my life
I am really try to live in the moment but always try to prepare for the future too

Things I like about myself
I am caring and soft-hearted. I’m really soft hearted, I mean, I care for people I don’t even know, and I care about other people’s needs over my own, sometimes to the extreme though, I have a sense of humor. I know that sounds cliche, but senses of humor are severely lacking in our world, especially self humor, I am also considerate and honest, I'm also a good listener.

My favourite outdoor activities are
power walking, jogging and bike riding

These topics are interesting for me
Dreams, family and love.

how are you today? if you care to chat you can hook up with on hangout, here's my account: [email protected]

a must read and see
http://www.reddirtreport.com/red-dirt-n ... rns-others
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0TMjbVgnhQ
#326010 by hockeygirl Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:58 am
Name: Michael Rob
Marital Status: Divorced
Home Town: Los Angeles, CA USA
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +17022002657 (Viber)
Dating Site: Cherryblossoms.com

Dear ______,Let me humbly introduce myself, My Name Is Micheal Rob, I am 48 years old. I was born in July 11th 1968. Am originally from Los Angeles, CA United State of America. I am just living a simple life. i am new here, I got divorced 9 years ago after I found out my ex wife was cheating on me while i was on duty that led to our divorce. Am trying to get back to family life again. I would like to know about you? Tell me more about your past and present life experiences. I am not here for games because am too old for that. Hope i can find a good friend in you, Someone who will bring my joy back again. Who will also love and take me the simple way i am. Hope together we will make the best out of our expectations. Hope to hear from you soon. Robb.

Dear ______, Thanks for making out time responding to my message. It's really a pleasure getting to know you, I am glad to know more about you, I felt its a wonderful opportunity for us meeting each other On here, because i am new here. and you look so beautiful Please Dear kindly send me message to my email address because i wanna get to you better (michaelrob440@gmail .com). i Will give you a reply once i get your message lookinhg forward to knowing you better....
#326011 by hockeygirl Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 am
Oh my God honey, thank you for the great photo of yours You are so beautiful, Thanks for the way you make out time responding to my invitation, I apologize for replying late, is due to the nature of my Job, promise things will improve with time. It really is a pleasure getting to knowing you, I am glad to know more about you I felt its a wonderful opportunity for us meeting each other, Thanks so much for your time dear. well i don't have specific characteristics because no one is perfect. All i want is someone who can love me faithfully without cheating or breaking my heart. A true woman that will understand me, someone willing to spend the rest of her life with me. Am not looking for the most pretty or richest woman. Am here for a true motive. am serious and i hope this will be the start of our relationship. I like you dear. hoping that soon, i will meet you in real life. Am new in that site, i have searched for long but am sure i would be lucky this time around.. Am happy i talked to you there. dear please can you kindly send me your great Photo i want to keep updating you and take my time to learn a lot about you. have a nice day. Robb.

Imagepic hostcertificity.com
#326012 by hockeygirl Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:09 am
Oh my God honey, thank you for the great photo of yours You are so beautiful, I can't say it is by accident that we met but as a Christian, i truly believe in divine order, that what is gonna be must be. Once again It's a joy to be in contact with you and I look forward to a very good and exciting time together with you. Being with the US Navy for 14 years, Most of that time is a life spent in seas and in ports of various oversea countries, really it's hard-demanding but rewarding occupation. We are employed to work on all kinds of seagoing vessels, such as cruise liners, cargo ships, tankers and hovercraft. Couldn't think of any more privilege one can get than that of helping to protect the freedom we cherish all over the world. Domestic and international, doing my best for the sake of mankind and the world we live in. I had to go back to work as a private contractor for the Military, specialize in providing logistics support for our troops and coalition troops mostly in the middle east. Am now thinking of slowing down a little bit because am ain't getting any younger. Right now more than ever i can say i need that person to share with and i hope we find peace in each other company. btw dear i just want to let know you know that i already deactivated my account on CB i hope this works for us dear please looking forward to knowing you better.Have a blessed day hope to hear from you again soon

Imageuploading picturescertificity.com
#326014 by hockeygirl Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:26 am
Cherryblossoms Dating Profile

I'm Micheal and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C03240995
I'm Single, 0 Children
I would like to have some children.
47 years old | 07/11/1969 | Cancer
My Home Town / City:
Edison, New Jersey
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Edison, New Jersey
United States [View Map]
IP Address: United States
What is an IP Address?
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Bald
Height: 6'1" / 185-187cm
Weight: 165-169 lbs 75-76kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters
Employment: other
Drink: Moderately
Smoke: Moderate
Active within 4 hours

I strive to be a 21st century renaissance man. I try not to stress about what the world thinks of me. I am really laid back, and just except the flow of most things that happen in life. I just handle the things I can handle, and let slide the things I have no control over. I believe that when you�re in a relationship you should always be totally honest. I am very caring, forgiving, understanding. I think that if everyone would treat others how they want to be treated, then this world would be that much better of a place to live in. I don�t always feel as though I have to fill the silence with useless chatter, and instead I would much rather have an intelligent conversation on a deep subject. I appreciate the small things in life, and am always grateful for the fact that I notice them. I have a humor that stretches across the whole spectrum. If you can't laugh at yourself and the world around you, I don't think you will ever enjoy it.

Imagescreen shotscertificity.com

Imagephoto hosting sitescertificity.com

Imageimage upload no compressioncertificity.com

Imagescreen shotcertificity.com
#326060 by malu53 Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:15 pm
leads to a profile with pictures of a different man on FB
uid: michael.rob.792
Michael Rob
Studied at Los Angeles City College
Went to Los Angeles County High School of the Arts
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Divorced