Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326320 by ratt84 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:46 pm
Patrick Freeman
currently in North Bergen, New Jersey, United States

am a healthy (mentally and physically) father of a 20 Years daughter (Out of home but I usually talk to her daily). I am a successful professional entrepreneur Deals in Exporting and Importing and a true California Gentleman. I have always been a very ambitious, hard-working man and goal driven.. I enjoy all kinds of activity and always up for a challenge (but have no desire to jump out of a plane or such things...but I will wait on you at the landing zone). I am terrible at planning out weekend events and actually like to be told when, where and what we are doing by a woman when it comes to personal life. I think that is because I have to do it all week at work. I could fit in easily from a cowboy rodeo to a high profile formal event. I am a decent cook but prefer to fix the drinks and talk to a woman and help while she cooks. But I would have dinner ready for you if you are busy. I am a very caring person who has helped out many during my life and unfortunately been used financially several times but I still try to help someone improve their life when I can assist. I strongly believe in God and strive to have more check marks than x's on his sheet, I don't attend church service (but I would if a woman requested). I think being and living the life of a good person is more important. I rarely watch sports as I have too many other hobbies to do than watch a game. I can afford many luxuries but find most pleasure in the simple things in life. I am very loyal and faithful and have a strong conscience.

Image Image Image Image Image

uses pics of Brazilian journalist Marcelo Rezende

Patrick Freeman [Is online!]
It my pleasure to meet you here xxx..well i'm Patrick lives in Texas Austin and single with a daughter.it my greatest pleasure to hear from you and would like as to get to know each other more you can add me up on Facebook([email protected])
Advertisement