Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#331363 by Daboss120 Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:52 am
Same thing happened to me on meetme. Girl made a profile saying she was 27. Got me to exchange nude photos then sends a message saying she is 15 along with more pictures. When I asked how old she was she got very defensive and I stopped talking to her and reported the profile to meetme as being under aged. Next day I get a phone call from same number saying this is her mom and I've been texting a minor. Also the say she went berserk and caused 1200 in damages to house. Which they won't file charged if I send 800 via greendot moneypak within the hour. The number is 769 301 1783. Kelly Harris was name on meetme. Had some one who went by tisdale who was a private investigator contact me his number is 8037573587.
#331407 by Terminator5 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:47 pm
Scam . Don't pay them anything . Report it

Daniel 8 :25
#331433 by Terminator5 Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:51 am
Please post a link to this profile so we can look at it .

Thx

#331450 by Daboss120 Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:00 am
Name Kay Harr
Member ID 185181778
Age 27
Profile link http://www.myyearbook.com/member/185181778

I searched the south Carolina database private investigators for the one named Willie tisdale and found the actual one and contacted him. The actual person was clueless as to what was going on and has also contacted the SLED to inform them of what going on.
#331509 by Romulus000 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:30 pm
Mod Note: Badoo User Name LisaBerry, 19

I've had the exact same thing happen to me met her on Badoo dot com. Same story as everyone else here. She is listed as 19 on site and eventually wants to be FB friends but the profile is so weird it's so fake not about info and little photos. She wants my number then brings up sexual content n wants to trade picks and meet me. So I catch onsomewhat after exploring FB some more n continue to play along so I can see the end game. Her father calls from that number saying she's 16 and wants to call police then I hang up and get called back repeatedly from unknown number by father and then "uncle" sounded similar to father. Said mother took girls phone saw all the messages and was so upset (also has cancer apparently). Anyway eventually they say they will go to cops unless we can handle like adults (pay for phone to be shut off and flight back to South Carolina for the girl so I ask for a number to contact n am refused and they want me to call/text the girls number to set up how I'd pay. Anyhow here are profile:

https://m.badoo.com/chat-profile/1422787978

Here is number 2158768064

Hope this is helpful to anyone
#331510 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:40 pm
Welcome to Scamwarner,

Thank you so much for the post.

Deactivate your Facebook account for two weeks. Change your photo or avatar when you reactivate it or get a new one. Also change your user name. Do not accept requests from anyone you have never met. Make your profile private.

Do the above for all social media and Skype.

You may have to change your phone numbers.

Report this to IC3 to help shut these scammers down. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

(215) 876-8064
Registered in Philadelphia, PA
Non Fixed Voip phone number
e.g. Skype or Google Voice

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#331639 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:53 am
Interesting . We're you contacted / scammed from this Facebook account ?

#331705 by Romulus000 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:42 pm
No it was through badoo but after she asked to text one of the things "she" asked was to be FB friends because her n some girlfriends were having a competition about getting the most friends. So I did and after further investigation of the page it seemed off. No posts by her or friends near her. Not even ten pictures. All her friends were from everywhere no large contingent in any area mostly foreign friends. And the birthdate said 1991. So it just seemed like a fake one after I really looked. Also no school information just Live in Phil from South Carolina. No work info. Nothing to suggest it was a page intended to be used for what it should be used for.

Hope this helps anyone with others like this or these persons in particular.
#331885 by Terminator5 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:41 am
Scam now active on Grindr App . From an anonymous report .

#332266 by throwawayaccount123 Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:55 pm
just been scammed on snapchat. person disguised as a female looking for fun. i added. person sent a pic then so did i. person then asked for d*ck pics. i have no idea why, but i did. sent a half face pic before. person screenshotted all pics. then started to chat and told me to talk dirty. in the moment i did. person then said, "want to play a game?" and told me to pay $150 to paypal or else the person will send all pics to girlfriend. also said that once he gets the money, all contact will be lost and deleted. i told the person i don't have much and ill give him whatever i have (a lie of course). I gave 87 and thats it. he settled.

I came across this site only after i paid. i have paypal email and snapchat info and the reddit post where they posted. do you think they will contact me again? i know im stupid and this is so embarassing. i feel like shit. i deactivated snapchat, changed social media names/pictures. person does not have my email (made separate paypal account with another email) or phone number or anything now since i changed everything.
#332280 by Terminator5 Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:25 am
They could come back and demand more money . We've certainly heard of cases where they have . You should report this crime on the IC3 Website