Information on romance scams and scammers.
#331920 by PadmeSkywalker Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 pm
John W on Tagged / Hi5
[email protected]

I have been working for 29 years now and i will get retire this year and settle down with my dream woman
Although working in the high Sea is not really easy at all,but i have to do it as life pleases anyway i like the job because the salary is ok
Any way,nice to meet you and i am very grateful to have you on my contact list
Are You having Yahoo Messenger,or Email address cos I'm not always here .My signal here does not permit me here often always

Thanks a lot I assure you that we will be best of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends.

My Hobbies Are: reading, watching tv,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , I'm a christian ,A Roman Catholic ,my plans for my future is go into Investment after my retire Or Before Retire find a woman and settled down Etc Actually IAm looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me Someone who tries to understand me even when they haven"t got a clue. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of LOVE. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage. I'm a kind hearten man and Humble with a good heart and with the values of human life I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic

I'm very Independent man!!;). Been a widower over 9 years now!! Married one times, Good out of it my one beautiful adult kid daughter 14 and she my world and she mean the whole to me i wish i can find a good woman to love and she can be her mom again !this is all about me John Williams!!!!!!

Stolen photos used:
ImageImage
Advertisement