Information on romance scams and scammers.
#332123 by hockeygirl Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:04 am
I met this man call James on a Dating site call Cherryblossoms.com
Email Address: [email protected]

Cherryblossoms Dating Profile

I'm James and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C03264526
I'm Single, 0 Children
Click to ask me if I want Children.
41 years old | 08/28/1975 | Virgo
My Home Town / City:
New South Wales, South Wales
Australia [View Map]
My Current Location:
Reason: Work
Austin, Texas
United States [View Map]
IP Address Address Location not Confirmed.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'3" / 190-192cm
Weight: 190-194 lbs 86-87kg
Nationality: Australian
Race: White
Religion: Other
Education: Masters
Employment: Engineering
Drink: Occasionally
Smoke: Not At All
Active within 8 hours

Am simple man in nature, Easy going with life, i love meeting good friends and people that will help me to go far in life, I hope to find my future wife..

Messages from James in my Cherryblossoms Inbox

Dear ______,

Dear nice meeting you here, you look so pretty, am very happy to have you here.
can we be friends???

Dear ______,

Good to have you here, Am James single no kids, living here in USA, Working as engineer, 41 years now, Am here in Philippines 4 days now for my new contract dear, i want to know you more dear, Hope to hear from you..

Dear ______,

Dear Nice to hear from you here again, Send me your email sowe talk more there, here is my:..... jamesons217at gm dot com.
Advertisement

#332312 by hockeygirl Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:59 am
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:59:16 -0700
Subject: My Baby
To:

Hi Dear,

Thanks for giving me a chance and accepting me as your friend. I believed knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me.

My full name is JAMES SMITH, I am 41 years of age, I was born on 28th August 1975. I'm from Riverside County, Australia Oceania. am single, I want you to know I'm not here to play games. Just looking for a true person, are you still interested ? I'm 6'6,182cm , average body, I live in Austin Texas in United state of America, I work as an Architectural Engineer, I own an engineering company where I work, i design, construction roads,houses and bridge, you can call me a contractor.

I love my job because i do travel some part of the whole and i believe i have go through a lot. I dont care if i have masters degree or good paying steady job, a nice car, thing that goes with it. I will like to know you more.
Hope you dont get bored with my long letter to you, i look forward to read from you sooner.

Dear your pictures look so beautiful and pretty serious.

Thinking of you