Information on romance scams and scammers.
#334179 by malu53 Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 pm
cooper greyson on wayn
currently in Mountain View, California, United States

About Me
Hi, my name is cooper greyson. I'm 47 year-old American male, currently in Mountain View, United States. I have 13 friends around the world.

Hello xxx,
I am searching through the site and i saw your profile.
you are stunning, gorgeous and beautiful
I want to get to know you more.i will be honored to hear back from you again.
Its so wonderful getting to hear back from you, thanks for your response, you seem
pretty interesting and I would really like to know you more. i noticed you dont stay on here for so long and me as well and i am even getting ready for work right now. i will like to get your email or you can still as well email me at [email protected]. i hope to hear from you
Advertisement

#334181 by malu53 Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:53 pm
James pascal
Man
Single
Florida City, United States
Looks for: Couple
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Gen David Young
General at UN GOVERNMENT
Ghana, Investment Banking
Current UN GOVERNMENT

both profiles use the pic of previous post
#334182 by malu53 Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:59 pm
Gen mike Andrew
Male

about.me/generaldavidrodriguez
General David Rodriguez
United States of America

David M. Rodriguez (born May 23, 1963) is a United States Army General who currently serves as the Commander, United States Africa Command (AFRICOM). Previously, he served as the Commanding General, U.S. Army Forces Command from 12 September 2011 until 15 March 2013. Rodriguez has also served as Commander, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command (IJC) and Deputy Commander, U.S. Forces - Afghanistan (USFOR-A) from 12 November 2009 to 11 July 2011.[1] Approved by the U.S. Senate on 5 March 2013, to take over AFRICOM from General Carter F. Ham, Rodriguez assumed command on 5 April 2013.[

Rodriguez has commanded at every level across the United States Army. His previous assignment was as Commanding General of the United States Army Forces Command. Additionally, Rodriguez commanded the International Security Assistance Force - Joint Command (IJC) in Afghanistan; the 82nd Airborne Division; 2nd Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division; and 2nd Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). He also commanded companies of the 75th Ranger Regiment, and 1st Armored Division.

Rodriguez has commanded at every level across the United States Army. His previous assignment was as Commanding General of the United States Army Forces Command. Additionally, Rodriguez commanded the International Security Assistance Force - Joint Command (IJC) in Afghanistan; the 82nd Airborne Division; 2nd Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division; and 2nd Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). He also commanded companies of the 75th Ranger Regiment, and 1st Armored Division.[4]

Rodriguez’s extensive combat experiences include: G-3 Planner, XVIII Airborne Corps, Operation Just Cause, 1989 – 1990; Operations Officer, 1st Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, Desert Shield/Desert Storm, 1990 – 1991; Assistant Division Commander, 4th Infantry Division (Mechanized), 2002 – 2003; Commander, Multi-National Division-Northwest, 2005; Special Assistant to the Commander, Multi-National Corps-Iraq, 2006; Commander, Joint Task Force-82 in Afghanistan, 2007 – 2008; and Deputy Commander, United States Forces Afghanistan and Commander, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command.[4]

Rodriguez holds a Master of Arts in National Security and Strategic Studies from the United States Naval War College and a Masters of Military Art and Science fro

Work Military
Education Master, art in National security
#334292 by malu53 Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:52 pm
Please I am still at work and will write you soon angel.
GOOD MORNING xxx,
Am here reading your message xyou so much for replying back to me and being honest ...i would love to know more about your life because am very interested in knowing you more better. ,i have been hurt badly in my past that is why i don't trust friends i like being on my own and my privacy matters a lot to me too..I don't think I need to deceive you just for me to have you in my life . I believe that if you could not accept me for who I am, Then we may just be wasting each others time.I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other if we are really meant for each other. I believe that we are going to have a good chemistry for each other, as far as We both will be honest of what we really are. Laying all the cards of what we should expect from each other. My heart is free and open also I will be happy, if I find the same heart and it will be mutual.take a very good care of yourself for me OK The only reason I devote time to you is to make all necessary communication because I want a partner and desire to get closer to you and see if there’s chemistry to yoke heart together because nothing works until someone work on it.What I am looking for is someone who will get to know me, who like me.. someone who is tired of being lonely, who desires a sincere relationship, who is willing to love again irrespective of the painful memories of the past., who is willing to merge her soul with mine and her heart with mine. Someone to share and spend the rest of my life with.i will be looking forward to read from you soon.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017
#354727 by malu53 Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:33 pm
OKC and g+

Hello friend's I'm Lewis Mithmann by name and I'm also newest on Hangout and I'm Single Father with a daughter But would like to have as more when it's high time with the right woman for me and I'm here to seek for the right woman as a companionship and soulmate with sincere heart true love understandable and honesty for me to get married for the rest of my life and I'm just tired of being hurt's and cheated ....If u never mind being a friends here then we get knowing each other and see how that goes with us send me message on Hangout here add me Up with l[email protected]