Information on romance scams and scammers.
#334513 by Mike Wilson Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:19 pm
Collins James <[email protected]>

A sample from a long string of emails from this scammer. The only thing that he cares about is getting money from his victims.

Hello xxxxxx i hope you had a lovely night especially now that you have the kids back at home right now things aren't working as planned here cos my work was stopped today and being threatened with court Injunction for embarking on a project like this without being registered with the Turkish Trade Registry Office and not having tax identity number here i would have contacted the U.S Department of Commerce through the embassy but that is going to take sometime to resolved which am not even planning to spend an extra day here so i am working with my lawyer to see how i could settle this matter.I pray we find a solution to it quickly cos i can't wait to be with you.I will keep you informed about everything.I love you dear

I love you xxxx it's just unfortunate that i won't be with you for your birthday since i don't know when i will leave anymore cos of this delay it has ruined the plan i have for all of us for the rest of the summer asking you for money to help me was one of the most difficult thing for me it's actually against my principle cos i always believe i should be the one to always provide for my family it's even hard on me that you turned me down i don't expect you to see me like the other men that has been in your life just as i am not seeing you like the other women in my life.

It's very okay to be prudent with your spending and budgeting and i know you will learn the kind of man i am when we eventually meet i will make it up to you for missing your birthday am so sad that will happen just for the records i am coming to your life to support you it breaks my heart that this money issue comes up i know i will never be able to ask such again from you cos i feel have lost my self respect asking i have to earn it back asking for the loan from you was because i don't borrow anything from anyone but i thought we are one and since i know i was coming to you in less than a week before i believe you are in the best position.All thesame i love you just that am a bit dissapointed.

Thanks for getting back to me dear and i really appreciate your honesty i don't expect you to have such amount to loan out i just had to ask for your help since you the closest person i can ask am sorry if that's a burden all i want is for you to tell me how much you can loan me i contacted my neigbour (the family taking care of Andrey) and he said he would send send $1300 to me here this morning i know i still have to get $1000 please let me know if you can get anything for me not necessary it has to be the whole of the $1000 anything you can raise would really be appreciated i love you dear and am sorry again for putting you in such a difficult situation i could have ask for pre payment of my money but that will look unprofessional of me.Thank you love

Hello dear i just concluded the meeting here now and i could say it was good i am able to find a way to get back to work here even though it goes against my belief but i just have to play to their rules like they say there are price to pay for everything it's such a corrupt government here the official asked me to pay him $7500 initially he wanted 10% of the money i will be paid that's $15000 but we were able to conclude on 5% but baby the problem now it's that i can only manage $5200 here now cos i won't get paid till am done so right now am so confused cos i really need to pay him real quick so as to get back to work.I will appreciate if you can help me in anyway you can cos you are the closest person to me that i can actually confide in now i will pay it back as soon as i get paid let me know if you can assist me baby.I love you and will always do in bad times and good times and i know you will do thesame.Send my love to the kids i know we will be united soon

Thanks for getting back you are a life saver please you can help me send it to my lawyer here is his details:
Name: Mark
Surname Dickson
Istanbul
Turkey
Zipcode:34000

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#334540 by malu53 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:48 pm
look on hangouts

scammer uses a proxy for his email messages
IP: 216.151.180.48
Hostname: 216-151-180-48.ipvanish.com
Organization: Bandcon
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
State/Region: England
City: Gateshead