Information on romance scams and scammers.
#334693 by malu53 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:11 pm
forwarded by Indonesian victim

Name: Brad
IP: 168.235.69.202 <<< Organization: RamNode LLC (web hoster, vpn, etc.) Services: Likely mail server, Type: Corporate, Macon, GA

Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches (175 cm)
Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
Body Type: Athletic
From City: Smarr
State/Province: Georgia
Zip: 31086
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD/Post doctorate
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Light/social drinker
Marital Status: Widowed
My goal: A life partner
Free Time: Reading, cooking, listening to music

I Am:
I'm very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful ..character,honest,sincere,kind,warm and intelligent with good look . have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring Husband to my Wife But I don’t want to mess myself with the wrong woman.I am a man who possess these qualities:loving, faithful, kind, compassionate, honesty, trustworthy, caring, sincere,loyal, friend, morals, easy to talk to, and passionate I have no problem in communicate about feelings, needs, wants, hopes, dreams, problems, solutions, and other things that can make a relationship work. I know communication is part of a healthy relationship. Without it relationship is doom for failure. I have no problem listen to someone I love.

Looking For:
Looking for a woman that will be there for me In The Good and Bad time of my life..a woman that we will live together. A woman that we will be happy no matter what.I'm not looking for a woman from this or that part of the world, I'm looking for a special Woman to come into my life,someone I could give my life and care for..... I know what it takes to operate a home..I like to enjoy life with my woman. I will not pretend to be someone that I am not. I am genuine and true to be the person I said to be. I do know what I want in life and have strive to achieve that. If relationship is base totally on physical appearance, the relationship will not last because the outer appearance will fade with age but the inner beauty will not fade as long as the inner beauty has the characteristics of God..

Image <<< puic stolen from William Raymond Dyess (Dyess Insurance Services)
Advertisement

#334695 by malu53 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:17 pm
same pic used for this profile

Barry, 42. Maine, United States
Nickname: barrywiselv
Looking for a woman
Birthday: 27 September 1974
Firrst name: Barry
Surname: Wise
Postcode (USA only): 10001
Region: Maine
Knowledge of languages: English

Looking for:
I'm seeking for: Woman in age: 35 - 98 years
Meeting Purpose: Friendship and communication, Love and romance, Regular sex together, Sport activities, Business relationship, Travel partner

About myself:
I'm a fun-loving man who's happy going lucky & am laid back. I enjoy romance & believe in the golden rule & honesty is the best policy. I'm easy to get along with i have a lot of energy & interests i can enjoy doing anything with the right person. I love weekend getaways road trips anywhere especially to the beach & some place tropical. I'm healthy, athletic, considered cutie by most successful in my career. I'm originally from from Ohio where i was born before moved down to Africa to stay and study for my school. I'm looking for someone that enjoys the outdoors, traveling, water. You know...all the normal stuff that everybody likes. If you are someone that spends alot of time at the bars or clubs, we are probably not a good match. But right now I’m looking for a very understanding, open minded with a heart of for giving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character, honest, sincere, kind, warm and intelligent with good look. I prefer fun activities or travel adventures. Movies and the like are okay too. I know how to treat a woman and appreciate the company of an intelligent, attractive woman. I am not a player. I know what I want and I'll let you know when I see it! ;-) Lets get together, hang out, and see if we are a good match!! I enjoy emails, so don't be shy...I just ask that you read my likes/dislikes first though.Please, no winks just emails if you are not ready for a serious relationship...i m sorry.