Information on romance scams and scammers.
#334475 by Melody1 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:18 am
[email protected]
22.Februar 2017
I have done nothing to you to get this betray.
You know I have one picture with your face and video nude...d'nt play with my reputation, if you want your money send me your info I will send you your money
Advertisement

#334476 by Melody1 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:30 am
Maybe one of his victim's told him, that she found him on this Anti Scammer side. After this he contacted me immediately via whats up and e- mail. He worked with a lot of pressure that I have to rehabilitation him on this Side, otherwise he wanted to send few of my nude Pics to my work and social media..... So I tried, and the best was, that he gets the chance at the administration, to contact them by himself. So with this I came out of the pressure. That was really clever. I showed him the e- mai answers from the Aministration and he never did something against.
#334478 by Melody1 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:12 pm
You know I have one picture with your face and video nude...d'nt play with my reputation, if you want your money send me your info I will send you your money.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#334479 by Melody1 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 pm
Hello my XXX, can you please come to viber, you can't throw away what will had just like that my love, you had your breakfast.. I miss you so much..

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 1:56 PM Chris Santacruz <[email protected]> wrote:
Please My love XXXcome to viber..I will always love you

XXX there were million stars in the sky yesterday,
There are millions even today,
The only difference is you are not there with me, I so wish you could see,
That I am missing you tonight,
Sweetheart! Wish you good night my darling wife XXX.

All the cute conversations, That sip of coffee with you, All those beautiful moments, I miss you so much, Thinking of you XXX

You introduced me to love My darling XXX Starring at the past, in comparison with who I am today, that person I was, before meeting you, clearly shows how much I love you and how important you are to me. In times like these I see how much I involved and how much you taught me. With no great effort, without any resource or maybe without even knowing, you transformed me into a better and happier man. Yes, my darling XXX , you did this, by filling my soul, until then futile and empty, with solid concepts of humanity, generosity and clarity. Somehow, you filled that empty soul with the most fertile of seeds and made then grow here in my chest. That's why I spare no expense in keeping you XXX, always by my side, because you XXX showed me what love is, is precisely the one that deserves all the love in the world, because you XXX carries only light and sweetness in your noble heart. You bring me peace and serenity, because you are able to transmit, every day and every hour, the certainly that it's thrilling to be alive. When I look at you I breathe and the certainty that to me, having you as my life companion, I will feel realized until the fullness of my soul. With all my love and my sincerest gratitude,
Kiss your lovely
CHRIS
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#334607 by Melody1 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:07 pm
I am wondering that he will be on Skye, because in this year when we was " together" he never wanted to show himself by Skype. That makes no sense, but it gives few people (FB) with the same name.
#334608 by AlanJones Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:22 pm
Scammers don't use Skype for video calls, they use it for messaging the same way they use WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337147 by lindaadjag Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:54 am
Hello,
I have som fake images / photos shown here already posted certificate and the same already reposted photo of the supposed CHRISTOPHER SANTACRUZ. He has been operating since May under the name CHRISTIAN FERGUSON "engineer in oil and gas sector" with the following telephone number: +1(518)655-9755 about WhatsApp and Viber, in the profile picture also with scamerphotos. It is a highly criminal scammer, who exploits woman with the umtost unscrupulousness to get money! I have kept all the photos, and whole correspondence.
Affected women, or persons whom he had stolen from the pictures, are welcome to contact me, so that he is punished in some way. He is not hard to get to the track, because he acts a scammer very much, but is very superficial and stupid, and for money everything does! On XING he had more than 50 woman in about 6 weeks! When I discovered this, I reported it to Xing, he was immediately blocked. However, he still operates under different namens, on different networks.
Please do not let him in, and maybe we'll get together that he will be punished. I wanted to post here all pictures, the documents and the excerpts of correspondence with ihm, but technically not possible, which I can not understand?
#339623 by Deb123 Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:05 pm
i came across the same scammer on LinkedIn, with the name AARON MARCELO, i was in his contact for few days in LinkedIn before i reported him to reporeted to linkedin, and he was blocked few weeks ago, and i'm sure he have few woman he's talking to and get there life savings. He's a Scammer Beware....
#344890 by Voveryt Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:07 pm
Hello,
I got here already posted fake contract as well as tax fee payment obligation on the name Ferguson Christopher Santacruz (note: the fake documents are “signed” by Mr Holger Temmen – former CEO of KCA Deutag - who left the company yet in 2007.). The scammer states he is currently working in UAE since the beginning of 2017 till now.
The scammer declares love forever, calls each his internet woman “My darling wife”, however, has got only one purpose: One-way cash flow straight to his pocket.
He is acting very much like a scammer, also is certain he knows women psychology, e.g. strongly believes that every woman on this earth wants the same: to live in the USA, to be loved and adored by strong and rich man, who is extremely romantic, enjoys traveling and going for shopping with her. Honestly, I was confused many times seeing such a primitive understanding of woman happiness.
He is communicating on email ([email protected]) and Viber (2 numbers in my case: +33756796119; +13126253079). No Skype, no video calls.
BTW there is a huge gap between messages he is copy-pasting from Internet (for example love words, poems or long text letters) and the messages he is writing by himself. He is native English, however, writing skills are pretty weak.
When texting on Viber he is often using unexpected inserting: “You had your breakfast”; “You had your lunch”; “You had your dinner”.

Here is an example of insisting money “drama” – the typical series of sick messages usually lasting a day or even a couple of days:
..."Am not fine baby
Am starving baby
Please baby help me
It’s so sad that even my baby can’t trust and believe me
My love are you having doubts about us?
Once we meet I will pay you back all that I owe you
Now I wanna know are you sending me the money Yes or no?
My darling am devastated Am starving to death
I need $1000 Things are expensive here
I will give you info but not with my name, mine I can’t access it here so if you don’t wanna help me then forget about it
So sad that you don’t trust me
How then can you love me
You don’t trust me yet you said you love me
Just believe and trust me baby
Please I really need this money to be able to feed please
Do it for me please baby
Baby money gram or western union is the easiest way to access money here without much questions please understand that
Don’t ask my bank account, if you transfer to my bank account in the United States, here I can’t access, here in Emirates I only live with the allowances am being paid
Don’t make this hard for me baby
Would you rather see me starve to death than help me
Then forget about it Just let me die Bye baby
Loving you is being free, being happy, being able to breathe. You have shown me the true meaning of living. I love you. Good morning my angel, have a wonderful day.
I don’t have money to feed
You just abandoned me
Baby can’t you see am desperate
I really need your help my baby
Please don’t leave me alone
I truly love you baby
I promise I will pay you back
I will give you a name for sending me the money please
Can you do it today please?" .....Etc.

He never gives his personal information for sending money. Here are some names of persons he insisted to send money:
MARYAM EVANGELISTA ARCEO (he said she is wife of his coworker); Country: UAE
Name: WILLIAMS DICKSON (he said the man is his coworker); Country: UAE
RITA HANSFORD (he said she is a nanny of his daughter); Country: USA
#344893 by Voveryt Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:27 pm
I saw already posted here images used by this scammer, I would add some new ones but can't insert :(
I would be grateful for advice. Thank you in advance!
#344895 by Bryon Williams Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:32 pm
How to post photo's. > viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Watermark all photo's as "Stolen or Used by a scammer"

Either block out children faces or do not post photo's with children.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/