Information on romance scams and scammers.
#287796 by TerranceBoyce Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:10 am
As much as the whole story is important in laying out the nature of the scam to law enforcement, the underlying problem is that none of the names or details will be real and it will all be located in Africa making it very difficult to do anything about it.

The details that are real and provide an actionable lead are the details of the bank accounts. Once LE are convinced that the whole arrangement is a fraud then the account holders are guilty of money laundering. I have done a little research and I strongly suspect that they will provide the best avenue to uncover who is behind this but acting quickly is essential.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
Advertisement

#337197 by Perovl Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:46 am
I am was wictim of scam, in amount 300 EUR. When is she (her name was Jackie Davis) ask me more 4300 $, i am found this page and that is help me to stop yourself. We chat a few times on skype even have video calls, and then is she tell me, she will go to Africa to check gold from his father, inheritance.

Then she was told me they need husband from her, and i am accept that. I am send her thru Western Union with taxes about 300 EUR on the name some lawyer -Samson Adjawutor, city Tema. She is send me some documents , where we are married, and she was need to pay still 4300$ to bank for saving that gold. Because that is big money for me, i am supposed to her to give them few kilograms of gold and she then tell me, it cant be sold or given in Ghana because it is inheritence. After that she is bombing me with messages on Skype, and emails, she dont have time because airplane ticket. I am suggested to her, to come to me and then we will back together to ghana to take the gold, and she is say to me, the goverment could take that gold. When i seen this page i am block her on skype and gmail, but she is found me on the google hangaouts and call me (before that she is say, she dont have a telephone in Africa). Her's "lawyer" was contact me on the email [email protected]. "Vulga investment and security company" was the name that "company" who was have the gold. If they ask 200 eur and you say you have 100 eur, she will say ok, send it. And ofcourse bombing you with messages. Free messages. She want yours money, but she will never spend a penny on you.

Thanks a lot this website for help.
#337199 by Terminator5 Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:15 am
Scam . Just ignore and block them . +223 is a phone number in the African country of Mali . The best thing you can do now is to report it to your local / state / national police agency .

Daniel 8 :25
#337253 by Terminator5 Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 am
Scammers don't use actual photos of themselves . The photo is stolen and going to be virtually useless . You should follow the advice already given .

THX

Daniel 8 :25