Information on romance scams and scammers.
#339696 by WolfAlone Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:28 am
Bryon Williams wrote:It does not matter if Wingate is an employee or not. The scammer can use any name.

However, PI's do write legal contracts.

Stupid scammers do not know the difference between civil and criminal law.

So this is a totally Scam extortion... Thnks good... I will not longer reply their messages, i am gonna change my number....
Advertisement

#339792 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:27 am
@ WolfAlone

At that moment, he sends me a pic taken by his phone of a document - I still have - an outpatient treatment plan agreement from Three Rivers behavioral health main campus with the same logo and everything as the website in Columbia, SC

At this time, I started to make a search on the internet to find any clue in order to know if this was real or not. That how I find this. Because they sent to my the same an outpatient treatment plan agreement that was sent to the other guy, and the same document with the same characteristic cannot be delivered twice.

These Faked Documents and Scam were reported on this site over a half dozen times dating back to February 2016

viewtopic.php?p=285109#p285109

viewtopic.php?p=285861#p285861

viewtopic.php?p=295080#p295080

viewtopic.php?p=303176#p303176

viewtopic.php?p=298825#p298825

Daniel 8 :25
#339826 by dwalker771 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:20 pm
Hi, just been attempted to be scammed on kik, stupid old me sent some nudes, next thing getting hit with screenshots of Facebook and Instagram friends who will be sent those pictures.
Don't have any info on the scammer sadly, deleted blocked and reported instantly and bumped up security on all social media. Pretty horrible few minutes, a very big shock, definitely had the shakes!
2 hours have now passed and nothing has shown up on my social media as of yet.

Any advice of what else I can do or what happened to other people in a similar situation would be nice!

thanks
#340070 by Sa@alerter Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:27 pm
Hi all I am new to this forum and firstly would share the details of scammer on trydate app, there may be more of them or a single bastard with many profiles.

Email of scammer: [email protected]

phone numbers from Alabama:
fake girl Ashley Ashata Wilson said moved from Texas (who most probably is made up by scammer) 512 234 2231

Dad's (scammer) number 256 520 3610

these types of scams may be more common in almost every dating app nowadays. I was depressed yesterday as the scammer pulled me into sexting and sent email of nudes and then the same old story of his daughter being a minor and breaking his wife's work laptop.

I was damn worried and looked up online because something was not seeming truthful here. now I told the scammer to fu off and to reveal his numbers to authorities and FBI and still the bastard adamantly sends SMS asking to which person will I complain and saying that I am obstructing his civil rights to know details hahaha.... he will hear a mouthful of abuses the next time he calls me. :laugh-s:

be careful on dating apps almost 90 percentage of profiles may be fake.
#340276 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:10 am
@ Sa@alerter

We are glad you recognized this as a scam

I was damn worried and looked up online because something was not seeming truthful here. now I told the scammer to fu off and to reveal his numbers to authorities and FBI and still the bastard adamantly sends SMS asking to which person will I complain and saying that I am obstructing his civil rights to know details hahaha.... he will hear a mouthful of abuses the next time he calls me.

And yes it is the same old story

story of his daughter being a minor and breaking his wife's work laptop

Thank you for posting your experiences on Scamwarners . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this Blackmail / Extortion Scam .

#340480 by Nikess1988 Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:41 pm
Hi all. I'm victim of a blackmail scam involving POF and kik. Met a girl on POF. After a while we were chatting on kik and stupidly exchanged nudes. Now this person (Haylie Marie Crxxxx) is blackmailing me by saying she will send the pics to all my facebook contacts. She showed me a screenshot of the names of my contacts. She said I had to sign up to her sites. But I told her I was having trouble and couldn't so she said to pay and she will send a live video of her deleting the pics. Can anyone help please? I don't know what to do.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed complete name as no proof of a scam.
#340481 by Bryon Williams Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:45 pm
Do not pay the blackmail.

Stop contact with the scammer.

Report this crime to IC3 https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Read the first post of this thread and apply the suggestions.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#340484 by Terminator5 Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:55 pm
Can you post or private message links to the sites you were told to sign up at ?

Thx

#340487 by Bryon Williams Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:06 am
Do not pay the blackmail.

Stop contact with the scammer.

Report this crime to https://www.acorn.gov.au/

Read the first post of this thread and apply the suggestions.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#340859 by Antschu Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:44 am
2 more numbers for the scammers first one is the one I found on (pof) named Antonio (803)-552-3903 second one is (402)-300-8625 called his son Carl
#340918 by Irmoron Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:52 pm
I just been hit with this as well I think.

Got a text message saying hi, and the sex talk starts almost immediately. I don't have the number, I deleted the message chat (I think area code was 803) That obviously a red flag. I figured it was a bot so, being an idiot I played along. Eventually stopped.

A few hours later I get a text from the same number saying this was her father and that sending d*ck pics was illegal. I didn't send any pics of the sort. I don't recall if he said she was underage. The pics "she" didn't look like it. He said his wife was pissed and wants me charged, and to contact him or he'll call the cops.

Several hours later I get a text saying detectives are on the way.

Today I get a call from (843) 356-4527 claiming to be a detective Jason Bayer (I think the last name is correct). When I first answered he said "hey are you busy?" I didn't quit understand him say I asked him to say it again. "Are you busy? I'm swamped." After he said that I started to hear radio chatter, guessing he turned something on. Then he started talking on the radio. That's when he finally introduced himself as detective so and so. Started asking questions, then began yelling at me that I don't seem to be taking this very seriously. Claimimg "she" was underage. Hung up on him at that point. He hasn't called back yet. I did notice he attempted to call me yesterday but my phone didn't ring and he didn't leave a voicemail.

I panicked a bit. Then figured if it was really a cop he would have introduced himself as such immediately instead of, "hey, you busy?" Also, I figured if it was that important a voicemail would have been left. End of the day, pretty sure it's a scam. After googling specifically for this scam I'm feeling much better that it is a scam. Appetite is starting to come.e back and I may even get to sleep!

Sorry for any typos or if anything doesn't make much sense. I'm out of town and on a mobile.
Last edited by Irmoron on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
#340962 by Tim Atem Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:05 am
I'm sorry this happened to you. Make sure you file a report at IC3 and give them as much information as you can:

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5