Information on romance scams and scammers.
#336953 by malu53 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:57 pm
Hi my great friend I would like to acquainted with you. I'm a single girl, I have a beautiful name Kristina,iam 36 y.o. How old are you? I wanna to search for my special someone. I'm searching for a honest man with sincere intentions, for new relationship. I live in wonderful country called Russia. Write your country? I would like to meet partner in life and be with him until the end of life. Our goals equal? In this e-mail i sent you my photo, as well wait for your photos. If you are not interested, you should ignore my e-mail. I can understand. If you are interested, we could keep our dialog closely in our next messages. Kristusha!
IP 37.6.243.117, Athens, Greece
Reply-To: Kristinchika Kristinochka <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017

Advertisement

#339938 by Cantstandscam Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:49 am
Hi malu53,

Got sent this crap too! At least we're doing something about it:

Good day my dear friend, I wish to to meet you. I'm a single girl, My name Kristina,i am 36 years. How old are you? I want to find my soulmate. I'm searching for a decent person with sincere intentions, for new relationship. I live in wonderful country called Russia. Write your country? I would like to meet a life partner and stay with him until the end of life. Our wishes match? In this message i sent you my picture, also i will wait your photos. If you're not interested, please ignore this e-mail. I could understand you. If you're interested, we could keep our communication in more detail in our next e-mail. Kristinchika!
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Fixed quotes
#339939 by Cantstandscam Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:51 am
Oh and then later after asking who this was...

Good dat XXX,
I am glad to continue ours of dialogue.
Are you interested in where your address comes from ?? I received a letter from what you are looking for a girl for a relationship,
and there was your mail. I decided to write to you. I hope that our goal coincides.
I'm very interested to know what your interests are. Are you just looking for communication?
The girlfriend? The wife? Or what that another???
I want to meet my beloved man! I want to meet my other half!
I will not scare you with these words, I'm curious to know about you what a man.
I have the confidence that you are also interested in me to find out about me.
I hope, you like my photo. By the way, I will wait also for your photos.
It is important enough and interesting to me.
Matthew, I think I should continue to tell you about my life.
My date of birth is April 1, 1981.
I want to remind that I'm 36 years old and I want to find a man for whom I will be like a stone wall that will protect me and love me,
take care of me, so I will do everything so that he was the happiest man next to me.
I want to say that if there is an age difference between us, do not worry about it. I like to know about you.
I do not smoke.
I rarely drink champagne.
I do not have much free time, because I work a lot.
When I have free time, I spend it diversely, we go with friends to the cinema, to nature, to the mountains, to ski.
Matthew, please tell me about your country. I'm curious to know your life.
I must continue to work now. Thank you for your attention. I will wait for the letter Kristina
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Fixed quotes