Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#340114 by Snow-White Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:05 pm
swandate
Renatto Merkel
@renatto65
active 2 days, 18 hours ago
Name
Renatto Merkel
I am a Man
Birthday 1965-10-27
Country United States
City califonia
Looking for a Woman
Height 5
Figure Normal
Eye Color Hazel
Hair Color Black
Marital status Single
Children not decided
Education university graduated
Occupation civil enginner
Alcohol I drink occasionally
I can communicate in: English
Looking for long term relationship
About me
im God fearing and honest man….i love see peoples around me happy..please if you want to know more about me you can write me through this email…[email protected]
I am most passionate about:
please if you want to know more about me you can write me through this email…[email protected]
Looking for in a person are: i need a good heart woman
pic already posted
#341080 by Snow-White Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:05 am
agnostic
Renatto65

Open to meeting women
Male, 51, California, USA

I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like metropolis’ noise; I like the beautiful west lake in Hangzhou, I like the flat cornfield in Champaign. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh.

pic already osted
Last edited by Snow-White on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
#341135 by malu53 Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 pm
FB - 2 profiles
uid: renatto.merkel.92 and uid: Renatto65
Renatto Merkel
Self-employed <<< Boss
Studied Civil engineer at UCLA <<< Class of 1979 · Civil engineer · Los Angeles, California
Went to John Marshall High School (Los Angeles) <<< Class of 1971
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Single
From Gera, Germany

all pics on FB profile are already posted