Information on romance scams and scammers.
#342331 by Snow-White Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:03 am
ok1212
Smith
Male
Europe
Separated
Looking for marriage
QQ: 3580536322
Email: [email protected]

am looking for a good relationship on a long term basis with one woman. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I am a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink. Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could give passionate kisses and I am in all aspects of the word

Well-known pic, stolen from Dr. Mark Smith
Advertisement

#346641 by malu53 Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:59 pm
ok1212
Member Name: James Bill
Sex: Male
Height: 183CM
Weight: 82KG
Region: Canada
Dating Type: Marriage
Phone: +19032243262
Email: [email protected]

I am loyal, kind, intelligent and attractive man who likes to gradually learn about my match. I like to have that spark between us but warm affection and friendship is central. I would like a relationship to be calm, peaceful, emphatic, supportive, trustful, confidential and tolerant of each other. I am there for bad and the good and I expect the same from my match.

Image Image Image