Information on romance scams and scammers.
#342513 by malu53 Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:13 pm
Chris Hansen on wayn
currently in Miami, Florida, United States

About me
I am a 40 years young male with a large sense of humor, honest, affectionate, romantic, passionate, kind and caring, and always respectful. I know how to treat a lady as a lady should be treated. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Am I neither fake or looking for a sugar mummy, instead I am a sincere, honest, serious, tender hearted, and a decent Music loving man who knows how to rock your world with love and affection. I am empathetic, exciting, playful, loving, well read, with breath of scintillating conversation to keep you enthralled, and I adore just holding warm clasped hands whilst walking together, public intimacy, cuddling, passionate intense kissing, and touching. I am a serious truthful and trustworthy man. I am definitely into Cuddling and Passionate Kissing.Finally you really look young,nice of you taking care of yourself ,maybe is time to allow someone take care of you.
Hello pretty, how are you doing over there...My name is Chris...I just read through profile and really do love what I read about you ,....If you don't mind..you can text me on my number so we can talk better to know each other..Here is my phone number 360-519-7523

phone number: 360-519-7523
Provider / Carrier: Bandwidth.com
Advertisement