Information on romance scams and scammers.
#340788 by AlanJones Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:52 pm
Reply-to: Mi Eugenok - [email protected]

Hello Nice to meet you. You can call me Eugenchik. How are you doing? I would like to speak with you. I very like you and I want to know you much. Because I guess you nice person. I attached my picture. I am is thirty three years old. Ok I will not tell much, because maybe you are not interested in me. But if you interested in me then write me. One thing I know many people not serious online. So I search only free, serious and adequate man. I hope you too search only serious communication. I will wait for your answer. Eugenuschka

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342660 by malu53 Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm
same pic here
Hey there my dear mate Nice to meet you. You can call me Eugenuchka. How is your day? I would like to chat with you. I very like you and I interested you much. Because I guess you nice person. I I send you now my selfie. I am is thirty three years old. I will not tell much, because maybe you are not like me. But if you want to know me then reply me. One moment I know many men not serious online. So I need only free, serious and adequate man. I hope you too search only serious communication. I will wait for your mail. Eugenia!
IP: 154.243.42.105, Algeria
Reply-To: Euegenusya Sun < [email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017