Information on romance scams and scammers.
#349146 by rococo Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:55 pm
http://www.zorpia.com/HenryBobby0304
Henry
47, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 50‑75, in Germany

Hello General Major Henry Bobby :laugh-s: at the US Military Branch of Arm, 52 years old and Widower of Sacramento, California. I have a contract that will benefit you and I will like you to help me accomplish it, and if it's an interest, please kindly return to me via my private email: [email protected] ..

Advertisement

#350061 by malu53 Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:46 am
Hello Pretty , Thanks for your response to my message and sorry for the late response to your message , it was due to duty as a captain , I work 10 hours daily ... Well here are few things about me ... I am Henry Bobby , and am from United states of America and am 52 years old, I'm really sorry to disturb your peace with my first message , but I really have to say i need your assistance, I saw your profile on Zorpia and I really couldn't get my eyes off it and was thinking It will be a great pleasure to have a chat someday with HER MAJESTY, I just want to kindly tell you everything about me, I am an American officer serving in Syria by the United Nations peace force. I am retiring. From active service in less than a month I am a widower, I want a woman of my heart's desire is waiting for my return I am looking forward to the golden opportunity of speaking to you, Some more information about me........... What I like; music (all types), having fun with my friends, eating out, the theater, going to the cinema, going to the gym (alto to be honest I haven't been for a little while). What turns me on? I love women to be polite-A real turn on for me is a woman with manners that knows how to treat a guy. A caring, sensitive intelligent and accomplished woman who I can trust is worth his weight in gold! I'm a real romantic and love romance so enjoy getting flowers and being thought about-like when I get a phone call or a special gift just because she's been thinking about me, going on special trips and spending quality time together...that kind of thing. I dislike liars, deceit, players and two-timers, lazy people who don't accept their responsibilities, wasted talent and opportunities, rude and arrogant people, sexism and racism, negativity and a negative outlook on life. I also dislike poor personal hygiene and people who are mean, mean with money (doesn't like to spend money or the opposite of generous)...you get the picture. My last relationship lasted for so many years with love ,happiness and joy until the death of my late wife and what i m looking for now is a passionate long term permanent relationship that means the world to both of us. A real soul mate where every day is wonderful and like a honeymoon. I have had long-term and short-term relationships and i think the most important thing is to be open, honest and truthful, and I have always been open, honest and truthful about what i want as life is way too short for lies and deceit. Do you have kids,how old are they,do you have siblings,do you wear a tattoo on your body? This is a little Question i wanna ask. I have enclosed the message with few pictures of me that you requested for . Hope to read from you real soon.
Thanks,
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017

Image Image
both pics stolen from retired United States Army General Raymond Thomas "Ray" Odierno