Information on romance scams and scammers.
#353320 by rococo Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:46 pm
swandate.com/members/sofiame/
lovely
@sofiame 
I am a Woman
Birthday 1994-05-04
Country United States
City new york
Looking for a Man
Marital status Single
Education university graduated
Occupation studert
Looking for friendship
About me: i am very looking good girl
I am most passionate about: i am very looking good girl
Looking for in a person are: i am very looking good girl

Hello Dear,I am Sofia,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,I saw your contact today and i am interested in knowing you more so as to tell you more about me,could you please reply to me via my mail address at ([email protected])so that we will know each other very well and send you my pictures,
Thanks,
Sofia
Advertisement

#357547 by malu53 Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:03 pm
goodwell
@sofiamme2
Name goodwell
I am a Woman
Birthday 1994-10-10
Country United States
City new york
Looking for a Man
Height 52
Figure Athletic
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black
Marital status Single
Children I have enough
Education university graduated
Occupation stuedet :lol:
Alcohol I do not drink
I can communicate in: English
Looking for friendship
About me
i am very looking good girl

Hello Dear,I am Sofia,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,I saw your contact today and i am interested in knowing you more so as to tell you more about me,could you please reply to me via my mail address at ([email protected])so that we will know each other very well and send you my pictures,
Thanks,
Sofia
#359070 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:30 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello

Hello Dear,I am Sofia,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that
loves sightseeing and reading,I saw your contact today and i am
interested in knowing you more so as to tell you more about me,so that
we will know each other very well and i will send you my pictures,
Thanks,
Sofia

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#365049 by Tim Atem Sat May 19, 2018 6:12 am

My name is miss Sofia Pourk, 24 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,My hobbies are Reading,travelling Listening to good reddiles also my likes are obedient,Honest,sincerity,truth and my dislikes are lie,dishonest,envy,and betrayal.I am from Sudan in Africa,5.3ft tall,fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently, i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late

father Dr James Pourk was the international business Man in my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using the computer in his office to send these messages to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will like to tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I will also like to see yours Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours,

Sofia

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5