Information on romance scams and scammers.
#359105 by malu53 Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:15 pm
Hi there my awesome mate, Nice to meet you. You can call me Elena. How is your day? I would like to chat with you. I very like you and I want to know you more. Because I sure you nice guy. I sent my selfie. I am is 34 y.o. Ok I will not sepak much, because maybe you are not interested in me. But if you like me then answer me. One detail I know many guys not serious online. So I want to find only free, serious and adequate guy. Also I need mannot younger me. I hope you too search only serious communication. I will wait for your answer. Lenuska.
IP: 196.75.169.2, Rabat, Morocco
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 23:
Reply-To: Elenuska Iam <[email protected]>

Advertisement

#365536 by malu53 Fri May 25, 2018 1:34 pm
same pic as in starting post

Woha my new pen-friend! I got to know your contact from match-making company. I enclosed my photograph. I feel hopeful that u love it. Do you like me? U may call me Elenuschka. I am thirty four years old. I reckon you are nice man. I know that today lots of people met love over the Internet. That’s why I am up too to use this method. I am fond of you and I decided to start acquaintance with you. For all one knows perhaps we have chance. As other people online I ’d like to let know that I look only for serious, long-time relationship. I do not have interest in talk, playing or cyber relationship. I don’t wish to rat around for this. All that I want is to meet person with whom I would be glad for the whole life. Would u message me some details about you, your life story, please. If you have latest picture I will be glad to see it. I will be anticipating your answer. Elena.
Originating IP: 95.107.207.44
Originating ISP: Albanian Satellite Communications Sh.p.k.
City: Tiranë
Country of Origin: Albania
Reply-To: Mi Elenulya <[email protected]>
Errors-To: Mi Elenulya <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018