Information on romance scams and scammers.
#81113 by ratt84 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm
[email protected]

contact on overfifties.com
robgar
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnic/Cultural Background: Caucasian
Education Level: degree
Occupation Industry: Government
Occupation Level: higy
Number of Children: 2
Children Aged From: 22 - 25

am here looking for love and good woman to be with
Interests:
• Reading
...I Like going to Beaches,swimming,Dancing,Writting Poem,Dinner..watching adventure movies.. and Going to church as well...
I'm Looking For:
Am loyal,caring,responsible,honest,lovely,faithful and God fearing man to have...all i need is love and happiness..I have a positive attitude and a beautiful spirit.I am not complicated,just a simple soul.I love to smile and I am very giving man who as love to offer.and I'm fun to be with.I love to cook,sing,dance & travel,I'm nice,friendly good kind caring loving and sweet I love sports any type of sport,I'm a very happy person.I am fun-loving,not moody and have a sense of humor.I have a lot of interests and am always open to something new...YOU CAN PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND ALSO ADDED ME VIA YOUR CHAT ID JUST TO TALK MORE BETTER FROM THERE..ADD ME OR MAIL ME ON.. ci//dot//rob//garcia//at//yahoo//dot//com..
Relationship Sought:
I'm looking for a: Woman
For: A serious relationship, A serious relationship leading to marriage

asiafuns.com
uid 56540
Username robgar2020
Location Los Angeles, California, USA
Signed Up 03-01-2012 10:46 AM
My Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Ethnicity Caucasian
Location Los Angeles, California, USA
Religion Christian
Marital Status Widowed
Age 52 years old

About Myself
Am loyal,caring,responsible,honest,lovely,faithful and God fearing man to have...all i need is love and happiness..I have a positive attitude and a beautiful spirit.I am not complicated,just a simple soul.I love to smile and I am very giving man who as love to offer.and I'm fun to be with.I love to
My Hobbies
I Like going to Beaches,swimming,Dancing,Writting Poem,Dinner..watching adventure movies.. and Going to church as well.
My Ideal Partner
I want a woman who really love,who still believe that love is still existing.She must have a love and appreciation for all life with respect..i need a woman who ready to offer me happiness.i need a woman..Who is not really dating for fun..all i need is woman who is ready for serious relationship not a traitors and betrayal who dont have nothing to offer for love..but men wealth and money...money is not everything in relationship but is my right to take proper care of my woman...with love and caring..Right now i hate living and sleeping alone without good and caring woman by my side.....That is why am here looking for reliable woman to spend the rest of my life with..all i need is loyal and honest woman...am not after wealth woman..but what i need most from woman is happiness and honesty...because money has nothing to do with good love.

oasisdating.com
robgar2020
Male 52
About Me
Am loyal,caring,responsible,honest,lovely,faithful and God fearing man to have...all i need is love and happiness..I have a positive attitude and a beautiful spirit.I am not complicated,just a simple soul.I love to smile and I am very giving man who ...
Interests
Cooking, Music, Reading, Sports

myolove.com
uid 110-127-2
tset7

http://www.sonico.com/u/69297292/Brian-Nelson

writes with Nigerian IP and is also documented
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=42802

for pics the scammers are using on different social sites
see
http://www.starnow.co.uk/mikemotrici
Brian Nelson in Liverpool, United Kingdom - Sonico United Kingdom
Advertisement

#81114 by ratt84 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:30 pm
facebook.com
uid 100002497837222
uploaded the entire Motrici pic collection :lol:
except for one pic not to be found there

Williams Lee
worked at Sepulveda Building Materials
studied at Columbia University
About Williams am a easy going guy............

#118622 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 am
uses now
Damon Lee Webster, [email protected]

Please tell me about yourself, How long have you been on this site? Have you met with any nice men yet ?
Warm Regards
Damon Lee Webster

also on
plus.google.com/photos/110110627014716493520/albums/profile?banner=pwa

#118644 by malu53 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/08/08
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-229-43-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh (41.218.229.43:15594)

Hi xxx,

Thank you for contacting me through my email, It made it really simple for me to tell you all you need to know about me and also send a few pictures of me as well.
It is important that I let you know more about me so that way we will be able to communicate and understand each other better. I had to take my time in writing this about myself so you will understand everything.

I am a independent contractor and also a construction Engineer, I deal on heavy underground cables, supply industrial materials worldwide, and I also construct major roads and factories. I was born, raised in Massachusetts. I ended up in Beverly Hills when I met my late wife, she was a surgeon and the hospital she worked for didn't want her to relocate, her job was on the line, so I decided to relocate to Beverly Hills with her so we could be comfortable together without having anything to loss or worry about( That was about 27 years ago, just before our wedding, that made her believed in me and knows I was very serious and ambitious too), I go for what ever makes me happy without having a second thought about it, because the moment you allow your mind have a negetive thought, you would find it hard to reach the epic of your dreams.

I like to read and yes I read novels too. But could take time to finish one because of work stuffs. I like movies a lot, but noting favorite, a little of all but more of R&B and soft rock music is what i prefer.. Well I use to play football back in school but abandoned it for my career. I also like intimate and quiet times. I don't play games with people and always try to be honest. It usually takes me a little while to open up and get to know new people, but once I become comfortable with them, I open up a lot with them. I may initially be a little hesitant or quiet, but once I get to know someone I really enjoy talking with them. I want someone in my life that feels comfortable talking with me about many topics. I don't ever claim to know more than I do, but I enjoy learning about new things. It takes me a little while to establish trust in a relationship or friendship. So I guess you could say that I enter into new things cautiously. Sure there have been times when I have thrown caution to the wind and done things that were uncharacteristic of me. Most of those times were a lot of fun, too, but I don't do those things everyday! I think it's kind of fun to "shake it up" , but only every once in a while. For the most part, I want security and trust. I'm looking for someone who is sincere, honest, caring and easy-going. Truthfully, I'm looking for my best friend and soul-mate.

Personality: I like to classify myself as a comfortable and independent man that has a lot of good attributes that any woman would want from a man, I am not saying that I am very perfect, but I do my best to make my woman is happy. I am a widower, I lost my wife five years ago and I have 2 lovely kids whish I love so much(2 boys) they both stay in america and also in the university. For a while now I have been alone concentrating on mainly work, business and travel. I am a very hard working man but could be very passionate and emotional at times but i am very romantic, I have a dog, do you like dogs?
For how long have you been on the dating scene and what has been your experience because I am new into it

Please send me your reply soon, I will like you to send me pictures of you as well.

Yours Faithfully.
Damon

Received: by 10.49.71.68 with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Subject: About Damon

IP mr. google

#129683 by ratt84 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:12 pm
Thomas Richard, [email protected]

CS
jameswalter746
i am here looking for a serious woman and not fake. :mrgreen:
I am a: 50 yr-old man seeking women, 40-60
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, they are Grown and left the nest
Wants Kids: Probably Not

my name is James.. I am a cheerful, communicative man. I have a clear values range, and what I'm dreaming about now is to have my own family. I am a person of mood. Sometimes I can be very calm and serious, and sometimes- energetic and cheerful. But anyway I am always very responsible for everything I do, and respectful to people who are around me.

I’m looking for:
someone to share basics in life. beach, dinner, movie, dancing, travel, hiking. It really doesn't matter what the activity as long as two people enjoy each other.
There are three things that I admire and or respect about a person: the brain and how well it has been nurtured; the heart and how greatly it has been filled and the soul which ultimately guides us in all that we do. I do believe that if all three have evolved then self-confidence, courage and curiosity allow one to be a whole person and continue to strive to enjoy life.

Education: Associate Degree
am a civil engineer
Income: $100,000 to $150,000

pic also here
viewtopic.php?p=88219#p88219

#129684 by ratt84 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:20 pm
I already sent you a message describing my personality but i didn't get a word from acknowledging the receipt so i decided to check on you by saying Hi lol ... here is the copy of the message i sent to you intially :
I was married for two years before i lost my x and honestly since then, it's being a rough journey a long the path of love. I have being single for 2 years now and honestly my reason is by choice cos i was tired of dealing with liars , hypocrite , but i believe i have grown way to long to be single and more than anything i would like to find some one i can call my own, some one i can talk to , laugh with, some one who adores being loved and understand exactly what she is looking for, some one who can relate with me without holding anything back.
I’m a good listener, highly attracted to a great sense of humor and strongly believe that a a good relationship should be two people not one-sided built on love, trust, understanding and communication. I do joke about always dating my partner even in marriage lol but in plain reality it's one of those things that keeps a relationship growing and vibrant .
I would always listen to her expecting the same thing in return with the hope of building a bond so strong that would stand the test of time even though at our age we would be kind of set in our ways but should be willing and committed to change something’s that might bother the other person and something’s we might just have to accept through understanding, compromise and communication.
I have a daughter who means everything you can imagine to me, she is age 6 going to 7, so courteous. She is a really good and well behaved girl, i try not to pamper her even though it's quite inevitable i try to be a good parent cos kids are indeed the salt of the world.. Do you like kids ?

One thing you should know sweetie is that i am not a fan of infidelity, i would never be that man that every lady want and every lady got. I treasure such personality katie even though i am not perfect just like any other person, i try to do the right thing and when i love some one, i'm always involved wholeheartedly cos i don't lie about my feelings cos love is feeling comfortable and safe with the people you really care about.
I'm so sorry for all your loss sweetie, i can only imagine what it would have felt like all those time. Katie i understand what it feels like being single sweetie and just like you i'm interested in finding a serious relationship with some one so surreal and down to heart like you.. We do have a lot in common katie and just like you sweetie i wanna find some one that will be with for life, some one that would love me like no other, assure me of fair treatment and always treat me with equity and justice .
You are so easy to talk to xxx , i strongly believe we might have a connection over here must importantly you are such a cutie and i am so attracted to you, love you, adore you cos right now over here i feel a big rush within which is a good sign in between the receipt of your message is so refreshing as i enjoy reading it over cos you are so sincere, honest and obviously the home that depicts perfection.

I'm pretty much happy and quite fulfiled today cos i've never stopped having hope in life which is an important thing.. My job is awesome cos i work for my self, used to work for chevron in construction engineering but for 2 years now i have being on my own, i enjoy what i do as it creates the avenue to do many other things especially being a boss lol

Knowledge is power and if only i could, i would love to explore other cultures, learn new languages, travel, enjoy the outdoors and read more because i believe the books and ideas a person enjoys says a lot about the personality. A few authors that i have loved are Whitman, Kundera, Shakespeare, Hemingway, Vonnegut, Steinbeck, GGM and Dr Suess , i wish i can rad more but instead i often end up playing my guitar ,walking in a park, going to the gym or exploring somewhere new)
I love to be active, love yoga and always open to any kind of adventure so friendly. I like you katie and on a final note sweetie i would like to say there is no one perfect out there but there is always one perfect person meant for every one, each time i read your message again, it feels like i have found that perfect person for me
Have a good morning sweetie . ttys

Received: from [178.214.167.170]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012

IP address: 178.214.167.170
hostname: pool.luga.net.ua
#133591 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 am
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7258449654
Martin M
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 546 times
Tagline: Am tired of lonely life..Looking for Mrs Right
Relationship Status: Single

About Me:
My name is Martin i was born in Germany (Hamburg) but i grew up and raised up in the America.My dad was German while my mom was Native of America.I have been staying in America for about 5years now.I lost my Ex in auto accident 3years back and i have only one daughter schooling in poland she's the love of my life,,I am a romantic,creative and smart man with temperament and a good sense of humor.My Hobbies: music, sport, traveling and different cultures. I like to be active but also I like to sit at a romantic place with good music. I am optimistic, self-confident and independent. Also I am serious, honest.I am new to this dating stuff but loving it. I seem to have few inhibitions (to my own surprise) and to be most comfortable with comedy (again to my own surprise) and love being on set. I enjoy speaking parts but am also happy being part of the crowd if that is what is called for. I'm told I have an interesting face and a great smile. Happy to play odd, quirky character parts in adverts, TV films or indeed any other media.

#163906 by Grunt Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:39 pm
Richard Scott, [email protected]
profile pic is pic of 1st post

single123
emaxscott
State: Texas
City: Canada
Zip Code: 25261
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Description:
Am richardscott Am a single man looking for a soul mate someone who can love me and give me the best in life as a good wife and mother to my daughter... Right now am in London working in the sea :=) , that's how i come across this website.

for his yahoo avatar he chose a pic of UK model/actor Phillip Gormley
http://www.starnow.co.uk/phillipgormley
#280814 by malu53 Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:01 pm
clone on vk
Terry Palmer
Hometown: Dublin Ireland
Relationship status: Single
Current city: Manchester

Education
College or university: University of Manchester '84
Department: Engineering and physical sciences
Study program: Chemical engineering and analytical science

Interests: In woman
About me: Am a lovely and caring man
Career
Company: Maersk shipping, Manchester

#373648 by HavensHeart Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:39 am
Mod note: This post has been made by a confused victim and there is no evidence that the real person in the pictures is involved in the scams.

Have any of the women who have been approached by a scammer using Mike Motrici's photos ever actually seen the man they were talking with? Because I have talked with mine on Skype and seen him and unless mine is a twin or has had plastic surgery to make him look exactly like Mike Motrici, then it is really Mike Motrici. And he's doing all the scamming.
#373650 by AlanJones Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:03 am
Scammers can easily manipulate Skype to replay pre-recorded video, including appearing to interact with victims. And if they are using an actor's photos they have access to a load of source videos.

Please help the scammer's other victims by posting the email addresses used by him and any other contact details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.