Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378233 by malu53 Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:30 pm
Trueloveseek120 on fishingfriendsdate
Online Now
Woman looking for Man 34-76
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 02891
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Associates Degree
Job: Healthcare
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 3 Hours ago

ABOUT
I love poetry, books walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners I enjoy movies television music traveling the desert the quietness of the mountains the ocean sunrises and sunsets.
I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener
What I am looking for
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits
Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart
Advertisement

#378235 by malu53 Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:35 pm
look on hangout

goes by catherine lois on instagram

catherinelois060
Fullname
Bio
forever man I need in my life. Block any scam that ask money and cards!!!!
#378240 by malu53 Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:48 pm
pic of starting post also on instagram
jade brown (@jadebrown481)
July 2018
I want a daddy

11 following
1 posts
48 followers