Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378484 by malu53 Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:57 pm
Hey hey my new friend! live in Russian woman, work in medicine. Published there your own data hoping, that they see the man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet with solid man, a sense humor and the fact with whom managed would find common interests. I easily find many people, however I want that, with which I'd could discuss all your joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding of it would be complete. realize that the ideal is hard achieve, however I hope that can at least get closer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and positive people, who agree to understand each man, if only he decent and ready agree. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, identifying what connects us. Believe that having common interests to indicative and main an indication, what we met is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more details. I'm in search of serious relationship plan to create a family favorite man, to have children and find happiness. I am have a skype and phone we could to chat there.
Originating IP: 113.176.246.143
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hue
Country of Origin: Vietnam
Reply-To: Womana Womang <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018

Advertisement