Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258985 by malu53 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:36 pm
Wale David,
45, Los Angeles, California, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Eye Color Black :lol:

About Me
am an intelligent, successful person. I am frequent told I am cute, don't look my age and remind people of someone--go figure. Actually, I really am a little shy and modest. I like to do many things but particularly love to be spontaneous and uninhibited. I like a woman that can be wild at times or just chill out other times. I also like someone with a fun personality that likes to laugh at most anything and doesn't take life too seriously.

Image <<< also yahoo avatar

hello how re u doing ???my name is David and i would like to know more about you... so can we talk more to get to know each other and see where it leads??
ur eye nd mouth too sweet
waledavid26 on yahoo
Advertisement

#378035 by rococo Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:10 am
free.date/ Marhnson1889 - Online Now
Woman looking for Man 53-99
ALVA , FLORIDA , UNITED STATES
Zip Code:33920
Ethnicity:Middle Eastern
Education: Some College
Job: Construction
ABOUT
Hello how are you doing today ? Am Mary Johnson by name and you .well i did like to know you better...I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature...I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. .I love to cook all types of food i think that is all i can say about my self for now
What I am looking for
Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another

Image <<< Carla Brown aka Only Carla

Kate --> Wamba
32 years, Gemini.
United States, Chantilly
I'd like to meet:
a guy age 26 - 35 years old
#
Bridget Sheridan --> Instagram
@bridgetsheridan0381

same pic
:wink:
#378036 by rococo Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:13 am
tendersingles/ Katebryan
27, Woman, Single
Calabasas, United States
Looks for: Man
18 - 32 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

#378128 by malu53 Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 pm
email address leads to a male profile on FB
uid: wale.david.10
Wale David
widowed

pic stolen from David Reid
on starnow.co.uk
and
on gwch.org.uk
#378485 by malu53 Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:12 pm
g+
Roxan Machant

Image Image

Image Image

Warm wishing all of you a great Christmas and a successful New Year where God blesses you richly in every way. Be prepared to be surprised, though, as God’s blessings don’t always look like we expect them to! This time of year my thoughts always turn both forwards and backwards. So I'd like—in what will be my final post before the end of this year—to wish you all a great break, and to review the year. I wish and i hope FRIHOST will continue to serve free hosting for good to all members merry christmas again! [email protected]
I am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me,communicate his feelings to me,make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side,respect me,passionate lover in every way,support me in every way love me and only me,make me smile,protect me when needed,romantic time to time?,constantly creative,and treat me right? Add me on Hangout Okay [email protected]