Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378534 by malu53 Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:21 pm
Rose Webb on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 95101
Ethnicity: White
Education: Bachelors Degree
Job: State Worker
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 10 Hours ago
ABOUT
my name is Rose i am new on here 33 years old with no kids single never been married with no kids and i am here looking for serious relationship that gonna lead to marriage and a man who is ready for serious Relationship somone that ready to be there for me and meet as soon as possblie i am loving, caring, faithul
What I am looking for
I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down to earth, cheerful, kind, overt, many-sided people. Strong, courageous, purposeful, independent mens, who like traveling, fitnes

Image Image Image

hello how are you doing over there with you?,,,i am Rose by name and i am just 34 years old with no kids never married i am single here and i will like to meet the right man who is ready for his family and ready for serious Relationship I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down to earth, cheerful, kind, overt, many-sided people. Strong, courageous, purposeful, independent mens, who like traveling, fitnes & sense of gladness every day. Who think, that family, children & mutual understanding between close people - is one of the significant part of happiness in the life.....you can text me on mine cell phone number wish is five one five six three nine zero zero zero one ...5156390001 or my gmail ...marryrich0 at gmail.com care to hear from you soon if you are just here for fun do not reply me back plssssssssss
pics on hangout

Image Image

pics are stolen from the FB and instagram profiles of Rosyane Oliver
Advertisement

#378535 by malu53 Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:26 pm
ericka
38, Woman, Single
San Francisco, United States (8879 km)
Looks for: Man
30 - 44 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
Am very serious, educated and romantic woman, who would love to live my life with a serious man, and build a relationship. I love romantic dates, presents, and flowers but my man also has good surprises for me. If you like to come home and get a romantic dinner , or come home and see somebody of your close people who waiting for you, as I invited them, this is about me. People say look at parents and then marry a girl.My parents are very educated people, and they think that the best for me is to find a man from abroad, loving and caring so, they respect me and adore me
Things I like about myself
I like traveling, swimming, and also take pictures in the most beautiful places. I can easily go on a trip somewhere or just take a car and drive somewhere
My favourite outdoor activities are
see a movie
My favourite indoor activities are
reading and playing video games
#380122 by Toddthruman Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:30 am
Hello I have been doing some searching all day and today I found a lot of information out.. I met a girl online claiming to be a Cynthia Slaughter. With the same pictures as this woman here.... please contact me as soon as you can
#380126 by Tim Atem Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:47 am
Could you post where you met her and any contact information you have for her? The person you are talking to is not the person in the pictures, you are talking to a scammer. The best thing to do is to stop all communication with them. Do not tell them you know they're a scammer. Posting any information you have will help warn others,

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#380197 by Toddthruman Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:14 pm
The person I have talked to who claimed to be CynthiaSlaughter. This is a scam and they are stealing real pictures of Rosyane Oliver from Facebook and instagram and are claiming to be Cynthia Slaughter. They have tried and asked for personal information.. over the course of talking to this person she added me on hangouts... this Cynthia.. her hangout is
[email protected]
She had me add her supposed uncle on hangouts. His is,
[email protected]
And her mothers hangout is also
[email protected]
All 3 of these are on contacts on hangouts.. please be aware that they are stealing the identity of Rosyane Oliver and scamming people with multiple accounts.
#380198 by Toddthruman Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:23 pm
I do believe that all 3 of these accounts are the same person. To my knowledge, and the way they all proceeded to speak.... since I have stopped all contact and have proceeded to look further for the same fake profiles. Hoping to catch in the act again and catching these people...