Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378657 by malu53 Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:15 pm
Sarah on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 31512
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Education
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 2 Days ago

Image Image Image

ABOUT
I consider myself a serious person, do not throw words to the wind.I'm quite an emotional person and I like to give people positive emotions.I am open and sociable person.I like men that know what they want from this life.
What I am looking for
I want to find a man who really wants to create a family with me. I want to feel his love as he will feel mine. I want to believe my man, I can not stand being lied to. After all, a bitter truth is better than a sweet lie. I believe that the most important thing in relations is trust, mutual understanding and respect of partners.

Good evening handsome, How are you doing now? Can we have a chat to get to know more about each other well if you're less busy??
Okay here is my email address [email protected]
Advertisement

#418700 by maluu53 Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 am
ann brooke
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Country of Birth: Canada
Country of Residence: United States
City: Florida
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Education: Associates Degree

I'm new here.I consider myself a hardworking, studious person with a good sense of humor, responsible, honest, respectful and a little shy. I am a healthy person. In a relationship I like stability, comprehension, respect and trust.
I like men who take good care of themselves and also of their partner. I am looking for a family man who is sincere. Faithfulness and respect are very important for me.

Image Image Image

If you'd love to know more about me. saucyannbrooke1223 on hangouts or yahoo.