Information on romance scams and scammers.
#369029 by malu53 Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:03 am
Greetings! I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Milena, i'm 43 years old. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia. I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories. But i want to love and be loved. I want to change my life. I work as an booker agent in a travel agency. I was in Turkey, Spain, Greece. I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your answer. Sincere, Milenuska.
Originating IP: 36.81.95.161
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Yogyakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Reply-To: Milenulka Milena <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018

Advertisement

#378322 by malu53 Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:36 pm
Salut my dear man, If you you have no desire to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anytka, to me forty-three years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is edge of Russia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows take care and worn on the hands. I'm already adult woman, not eager listen to whining I want to be happy. I I will be happy give calm and positive to your man! I want be happy every day, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to adequate and thought out your answer. Write me more about yourself and waiting on you your photos. Regards, Anyutusya
Originating IP: 180.253.15.207
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Reply-To: Anyutusya Anya <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018

#381835 by malu53 Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:03 pm
Woha my dear pen-friend! If you you do not want to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name Anytka, to me forty three years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, this is RU, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows pay attention and worn on the hands. I'm already adult woman, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man. I want enjoy life now, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

I will reply only to adequate and serious your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and please send your pics. All the best, Anyta,
Originating IP: 182.182.231.206
Originating ISP: Pakistan Telecom Company Limited
City: Abbottabad
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019

scammer uses these additional pics
https://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=10387
#381838 by malu53 Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:15 pm
Hello! If you are against adequate communication, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anya, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, this is edge of Russia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows pay attention and worn on the hands. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listen to whining I want to be happy. I I will be happy bring joy to my man. I want be happy every day, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box:

I will reply only to adequate and serious your answer. Write me more about yourself and waiting on you your images. Regards, Anna
Originating IP: 182.253.26.170
Originating ISP: Biznet Networks
City: Jakarta
Mon, 28 Jan 2019
To: <[email protected]>

#387218 by malu53 Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:54 pm
Hello Sweetheart If you you do not want to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name Marina, to me forty-two y.old, I live in the city of Tomsk, this is Siberia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows pay attention and love. I'm already adult woman, not eager listen to whining I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man! I want be happy every day, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to adequate and serious your answer. I want to know you better and waiting on you your pics.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

Regards, Marinok,
Originating IP: 49.144.53.241
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Batangas City
Country of Origin: Philippines
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019

#387219 by malu53 Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:01 pm
Hey hey my dear pen-friend. If you are against adequate communication, then you can nothing to answer this message. My name is Marina, to me forty-two, I live in the city of Tomsk, this is Siberia, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows support in everything and love. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listen to whining I want to positive. I I will be happy bring joy to my man! I want be happy every day, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man more mature me, but no less than age. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will reply only to adequate and thought out your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your photos.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: [email protected]

All the best, Marinulenka,
Originating IP: 182.253.66.67
Originating ISP: Biznet Networks
City: Surabaya
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019