Information on romance scams and scammers.
#381847 by malu53 Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:07 pm
Amina on freedate
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 7132
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Athletic
Ethnicity: Other
Education: Doctorate
Job: Doctor
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 2 Hours ago

ABOUT
I am a good and nice person who has been alone for sometime now trying to put things in oder to achieve my dreams.i have been broken heartened because of the lost of my parents. i just need a man, i will call my love and also see him as my parents so that my broken heart will be restored back to me

What I am looking for
to fined the right man for myself. that will replace everything i have lost in my heart. and also help me to get back my inheritance

Good Day Dear, How are you doing today? I hope fine. My name is Amena Joram, i saw your profile today and i became interested in you, i will like to know more about you and if you don't mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address...([email protected]) I believe we can be good friends, who knows maybe partner in life. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Remember that distance does not matter even our age difference but love matters a lot in life because i have something very important to tell you, please contact me with this e-mail address ([email protected]) Kind Regards Amena
name on Skype: Amina Joram

Advertisement